Beta & Stress Test Back on Launcher!

Anybody else just have the beta and stress test pop back up in their drop down? May be some hope this weekend. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Yeah just got the popup saying the client was downloading. Didnā€™t their first stress test schedule say June 19th was the next stress test? Donā€™t get excited, itā€™s just another 2 day lagfest invite.

1 Like

I see it too, no realms available however

I thought it was closer to the end of the month. It could be for that though.

Yours launches? Mine just has Play greyed out saying I canā€™t play yet.

18 Likes

mine says this too. It didnt when it was doing its little ā€œfetching patching dataā€ stuff though.

Itā€™s AV test weekend stress testers were not invited to this. Itā€™s not a stress test itā€™s a test for AV only.

2 Likes

The dream is that stress testers are getting access to the AV test but we shall see.

5 Likes

Mineā€™s back on the launcher also. The ā€œplayā€ button is greyed out after some kind of an update. I tried launching through the file, but am seeing ā€œno realms availableā€. Godā€¦I hope this is a good signā€¦lol

My jaw dropped ā€¦ my heart started beating like crazyā€¦ My happiness SOAREDā€¦ And thenā€¦ Then ā€˜You canā€™t play yetā€™ ā€¦ And I looked at forums and many of us are having this happen. Whelp. Guess it isnā€™t actual beta, after all. My heart. </3

11 Likes

Easiest way to tell if you got ACTUAL beta is to see if you can post on the in development forums.

1 Like

Whatā€™s odd Iā€™ve never lost the ability to post thereā€¦but didnā€™t get into betaā€¦stress test only.

this beta has been an absolute nightmare with how they have handled invites. If any small dev tried to do what blizz has done with this classic beta they would have been roasted by customers.

9 Likes

On Friday, June 14 at 2:00 p.m. PDT, weā€™ll open a new realm in the WoW Classic Beta for dedicated testing of Alterac Valley.

5 Likes

The original stress testers who posted on fourms are bugged, they havent been able to remove your ā€œTicketā€ for the fourms. Hence anyone who was in the second wave of it or those who didnt post on them before the end of the first test are unable to post like me.
For you; just check your active games under your account, Itll show ā€œBetaā€ account under there.

Mineā€™s back!
Iā€™m so happy! Anyone know how to get lip balm prints off a monitor? Asking for a friend. :blush:

3 Likes

Bllizzard is fashionably late as always the realm was suppose to be up at 3:00 still not available

1 Like

I got my stress test access back but I canā€™t press the Play button after updating.

2 Likes

Oh man, I wish you hadnā€™t put that thought in my head. Now I have hope that is sure to die a slow cruel death.

Yes sir :slight_smile: Probably another jebait though runs to corner of room

1 Like