Beta: Post your questions

If you post you questions here, I’ll answer them regarding class/spec/numbers/etc.

Can take videos/SS as well

1 Like

Why does Ret suck in SL? Prefer a video response. TY.

2 Likes

Doesn’t need a video response, you’re the red haired step child of the game, tirion abandoned u. suffer.

26 Likes

Thank you.

The man’s legit folks.

14 Likes

Does shattering throw have a cast time?

What mage spec is looking the best

What healers do you think are looking good/bad

Yes

Frost and Fire both look good, pacing is slow so its hard to imagine which one would be outright better. After fire uses its PF charges, they take 45 seconds per to recharge, and that feels awful.

Disc/Holy look to be top contenders, Rsham as well due to how EST functions in the first season of new xpacs while damage is low.

Can it be interrupted?

If you CC it, yes. It can not be kicked.

3 Likes

How long is the cast time?

Since u also rbged, u think 1 dh is still gonna be mandatory?

Cast time is baseline 1.5, pretty sure it is effected by haste.

Almost certainly, 5% damage amp remains, reverse magic remains, big darkness remains, fel rush through team fight apply aoe MS on enemy team is here, self dispel as well.

3 Likes

You left out Arcane; how are they doing? Also, how do they feel w/o displacement?

I did this purposefully, Arcane without displacement feels horrid. Meme spec.

3 Likes

overall, what does the meta look like it will be? (wizard dominated, cleave dominated, healthy mix?)

Similar to Bramot’s mage question but about rogues. There’s a lot of sub talk but will it actually be better or will sin continue to be king?

Why do I still not have beta access. Ty.

8 Likes

Cause or an alpha male buddy

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I was thinking. Thank you for the confirmation.

5 Likes

Very hard to tell without pvp testing. Looks to be wizard dominated right now, warlocks are pretty nuts at the moment.

In general, early seasons do tend to favor melee historically, but now the tuning feels really off, unsure.

If I had to guess, RMX will dominate, primarily priest.

I’m a really bad rogue player, so I’m not exactly able to answer this definitively. In my eyes, it seems like Sub will be better. They both have poisons, and the difference is 15% wound for Sub, 18% for sin.

Bad.

2 Likes

Pretty sure this is how it used to function as well. However times have changed and this is going to be really bad for Ret in their current state imo.

My main worry for both Ret and Warrior is resource generation in the early seasons. Attack speed and haste are both at an all time low, and warrior has tons of things that eat rage now with the addition of things like Ignore Pain. Ret has to choose between using HP on single target WoGs or doing damage, and CS CD is high because of low haste.