Beta players are clearing wotlk heroics at lvl 78 with no effort

So your entire point relies on this grand idea that new players going to roll on dead realms or that returning players from dead realms that likely quit over their dead realms are now going to return to those dead realms?

Do you not see the failure here? You have no incentive to get people to roll on those dead realms. That’s why introducing RDF and nothing else would not help dead realms at all.

You’re using dead realms as a pawn in your game of trying to get RDF for yourself.

1 Like

Except they will have a quest for a daily dungeon that will offer a reward to get ppl to run it. It will be random.

No I’m saying with this feature added and people aren’t just logging into raid = less dead realms… I don’t know how else to explain it… you clearly just want to argue if you literally can’t see the positives that RDF adds versus not being in the game… In the game it has no adverse effect… not in the game we will experience what we are already experiencing in TBCC and Classic…

1 Like

Just asking for clarification as I never checked in the day.

Don’t you have to be max level to get into heroics?

If you want difficult heroics, wait until Cata classic.

1 Like

You’re right – they’re raid logging and emblem daily logging. Is that REALLY the argument you want to make?

Oh, that’s amusing. “You’re just here to argue if you refuse to swallow my point”. If only Socrates knew that rhetorical move…

That’s not how debate works, Bolognapony.

You clearly just want to argue if you literally can’t see the negatives that RDF adds versus not being in the game.

Did you… did you forget they’re consolidating realms?

Dungeons were big back in the original casual WoW days, where a lot of players didn’t raid (for whatever reason). Heroics were created as an alternative play/gearing path for the majority non-raid population in those days, more than anything else. Today, the player demographics (& knowledge) are quite different, however, & in many cases players can go straight from dinging level cap to their first entry-tier 10 person raid (& which is doable, even if perhaps not a faceroll). 5 person dungeons (especially heroics) are basically optional/time-killers in this era of revisiting the game, unless you are a non-raider.

The meta slave min/maxing player is the community the game currently has

Its been that way for decades lol.

1 Like

So your thought process is that: Nobody wants to play an alt? And RDF wouldn’t make it easier to gear up an alt to raid on? lol terrible argument.

Literally posted something you could have debate and you chose to respond with no counter argument…

Again, no listed adverse effects = no valid argument and just wants to argue.

No, thats why I said what I said??? I don’t understand what you are talking about… like consolidating realms is a good thing? Is that what you are trying to say?

Again you posted no responses AGAIN… no solutions… no adverse effects…

1 Like

Mostly true, but there are still “casual fun raid guilds” out there today in Classic who don’t sweat the specs/comp or care about parsing, & just progress at their own rate without any hand-wringing or the crazy sweat-drama of being " the top guild". I’ve participated in both, & found that I have a lot more fun playing in the “casual fun raid guilds”.

6 Likes

Wrath heroics were ALWAYS known to be easy. Easier than TBC heroics and easier than prenerf Cata heroics.

Why is this a problem? Who cares?

What is even the issue here? Do people believe Blizzard has made a mistake and the dungeons don’t have the correct damage and / or health? Because if the issue is that it is how it used to be then that is not an issue. The game should not be changed.

1 Like

They are easy, Beyond easy actually.

That’s why we wanted a fast lane to get in and get them done. But no… ruination of social fabric and all. Anyone who stays in classic Wrath will be BEGGING for an easy way to just get them done after a month.

“THIS CONTENT IS EASY AND BORING TO ME”

But it’s core to Wrath, and that’s the whole reason for Classic. You can just challenge yourself!

“NO I WANT IT HARDER FOR EVERYONE OTHERWISE I HAVE NO BRAGGING RIGHTS”

1 Like

Casual floor content with speed-running it being a self-rewarding aspect proven to retain most players

“THIS CONTENT IS TOO EASY”

SWP releases

“Where did everyone go? Why did the majority population that couldn’t clear this leave??”

4 Likes

With flying mounts flying to dungeons is basically a non-issue. The game shouldn’t be changed, but this thing won’t matter much.

Because dungeons are the end-game of the casuals PvErs.

Casual raiding guilds can certainly be fun at times but they serve a limited time purpose. Once you become more progression goal oriented its less likely to tolerate a person wiping the group on the same mechanic for the 20th time and everyone laughing about it. Majority of raid walls occur because of the casual raiding mindset.

omfg

yes, that is the vibe of kekmane, crystallized euro welfare sweat.

hmmm whats the guild name character limit?