Beta NEEDS more testers

Hunter is still in a state of disarray.

If you’re not in beta, all you can go off of is the streamers and they’re saying it as well. The beta NEEDS more testers as it has died off pretty bad.

3 Likes

Professions, dungeons, raids and rep grinds need to be at least scratched at at level cap.
There have been so many bugs found already is it clear the game is not ready for August 27.

3 Likes

Pet AI in general is a mess…

2 Likes

I agree, they need to invite more people to test and if needed push the date back.

It’s not a big deal, just think of classic as having 7 classes with two bonus hero classes coming when their bugs are ironed out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Those “new” hero classes were OP tho while getting bugs worked out.

Hunter is broken at the moment.

1 Like

I know it is. I was being facetious. I was planning to main a hunter but I think I’ll just play a warrior like everyone else at this point tbh.

1 Like

I’m here to help. Just need blizzard to send that invite.

I volunteer as tribute!

2 Likes

I normally err on Blizz’s side with these things, but I agree here - Beta is clearly dead and even many of the streamers have left, rendering it a ghost town. Many bugs have been found which means many more have not. An entire class is broken(hunter) and professions have not been thoroughly tested. Only a small amount of content has been tested above 40 and that was due to streamer raids.

Get more ppl in there Blizz, at this point I don’t even want an invite, I just want a semi-polished turd at release instead of a raw turd.

1 Like

If it launches with a classic class like hunter being completely broken then I am sure there are tons of other things that need fixed.

You cannot launch a game with one of the most popular classes unplayable like what? BUT they have done this in the past so who knows.

1 Like

I have a long list of streamers I check in on and only one of them was streaming classic last night. They’ve turned the PvP server into a ghost town. PvE is worse, last night the pop didn’t hit 50 while I was on.

More people telling them the same thing isn’t going to fix the issues though. If they know what all the issues are with the Hunter, why do they need more testers?

3 Likes

Just because bugs aren’t fixed doesn’t mean they aren’t reported. You clearly don’t know coding if you think an entire AI can be fixed with a snap of a finger.

2 Likes

WoW betas have never been used as an actual beta, they’re always just hype generators for release.

How bout you relax and not draw conclusions based on level 40 content.

Nothing is in disarray, no classes need buffs or nerfs, everyone just needs to chill and remember beta isn’t even at level cap yet.

Things will be fixed and tweaked before launch, I’m sure.

1 Like

I firmly believe blizz is using the “beta” to advertise with streamers. I think the real beta starts on aug 27, thats when the fixes will roll in…

So I’m confused, how are hunters broken, I’ve started a hunter the last week or so and thebpet ai seems fine.

1 Like

Lol, Blizzard’s track record on this since Diablo 3’s original launch has been absolutely abysmal. No, it won’t.

Send me in coach!