Beta Development Update -- Leatherworking Drums

That doesn’t exist anymore.

It’s not a store mount. It’s a collectors edition thing which every version of the game has had. The mount makes as much difference as the original pets did.

6 Likes

Now get rid of the 8 yard drums and go back to only 1 version of drums, the 40 yard variety. Tinnitus was the change we wanted all along, not these lesser drums. Now drums are double nerfed.

14 Likes

Cool. It’s not quite the fix I had in mind, but this works. Thanks for actually doing something right for once.

Why couldn’t you have just done this in the first place? I don’t understand why drums are being made “progressive” and giving us an annoying 8-yard version of them for half of TBC.

3 Likes

Shhh. Let people not enjoy things.

3 Likes

The debuff is a great change!!! But please consider removing the yard radius. It will still require more than 5 people to be leatherworking. If someone in the party miss the buff. For example. I’m a bear tank in group with 3 hunters and 1 enhancement. If the 1 hunter that’s supposed to be the drummer pops the drums 10 yards away. The shaman or myself will still wanna pop ours, since we both missed the buff. Just seems like u can keep the cast time and increase the range so some group comps wont be forced to run multiple inside 1 group due to lame limitations.

Fantastic news! Now please, consider giving us dual specialization!!

4 Likes

Raid-wide just feels so much better anyways. I would 100% prefer the single raid-wide hero vs individual group hero with no sated/exhaustion debuff

1 Like

Now you need 3 shamans a group instead of 5 drums…

3 Likes

there’s nothing wrong with wanting to play hardcore

there’s everything wrong with having a superiority complex over people who don’t want to play hardcore

4 Likes

Wat

1 Like

I actually quite like it because now I can use the drums I want rather than the drums someone else uses.

Someone else might want to haste, thats great. I can move out of the radius and then use my mana regen drums on myself as an example.

You do realize that one isn’t a nerf. One is Blizzard making an additional item instead of updating the singular drum.

This is a good change. I echo the others in asking that you also consider adding the Exhaustion debuff for Bloodlust and Heroism. Having only the highest dps party get all the lusts will probably become meta and it won’t be fun for the players who aren’t top dps.

Raids will still want 5 Shamans, but are less likely to want more than 5.

7 Likes

amazing change! thank-you for this

fix hunter shots/abilities to be viable to macro… no hunter wants to micromanage steady shot and the 300+ haste variation combinations! This needs help.

1 Like

I’m in the no changes camp for this still sorry, I enjoy the hardcore raid environment . If you don’t want to be a leather worker and be the “meta” no one’s forcing you to. Not everyone benefits from someone else’s use of a drum and you get punished with a 2 minute debuff from them using it.

3 Likes

It make the raids “harder” because of the debuff…

Plus the “no one is forcing you” doesn’t work. We have seen it with WB already.

5 Likes

Why? Why cave to the whiners that won’t play after a month anyway?

2 Likes

Ok well it’s changed and you’re clearly in the overwhelming minority.

3 Likes