Beta begins next week

No, im not. Your just assuming that. But i paid for the access and i dont owe anyone anything. Quite the opposite. Blizzard owes me my access.

it might not be immediate access cause someone in thread said you’re pre approved. that might not mean getting in until a few waves later

Idc about beta access
my class has nothing to test. Hunters are forgotten
and testing leveling is something blizzard should do not me

2 Likes

The “early access” was the access to the beta we got for buying the epic version. There was no specific “early access” for epic buyers that I remember.

So many on the forums have referred to beta access as “early access” that it seems to be causing confusion now.

That was me, though the wording does sound like you’ll get it immediately.

The War Within Beta Begins June 5! - Immediate Beta Access for Epic Edition Pre-Purchase & New Key Art - Wowhead News

This def makes it sound like it will be at the start. But when I bought the epic edition I thought it just said that it was pre approved.

Epic edition buyers get 3 days early access to tww. But the mythic dungeons are not opened until everyone get’s in.

You’re the one that’s confused, good buddy.

Epic edition explicitly gets access to the expansion three days early and beta access.

Two different perks.

2 Likes

Includes everything in the Heroic Edition. Plus, you’ll have guaranteed Beta Access and Early Access (3 days) to The War Withi

From the store page itself. I would personally love for them to change the terms. Oh the backlash. It would be glorious.

I thought I made that clear.
No?

anyway,I found it here

From that link.

So, if there is a ddos than people could lose those three days.

enjoy doing the old “exploit early exploit often”

1 Like

Change it to what? Also I don’t think they can legally change it, but I’m just a rando on the internet so don’t quote me on that.

Correct.

As I said, I understand that.

Do you understand that I understand?

they can change things. the mass consumer is stupid and doesnt read the small text

Whatever helps you feel better about yourself. Ive never cheated in any mmo. Its important for me to earn things. Integrity and all that.

Not particularly. Have you gained understanding since you said this?

V

Because that implies that you did not understand.

keep telling yourself that cheater lol

1 Like

Please stay mad. I just want what i paid for.

Please read everything I typed

Not sure what you are going on about, but I’ll leave to your vices at this point.

I’m good with the beta access, but the 3 day early access is a terrible policy in my opinion. I like the idea of a fair starting ground. I do have the epic edition and will take advantage of what blizzard has sold us. I also know they can’t change it unless they want to refund everyone (and I know they don’t). I just hope they reverse course for the future.