Beta begins next week

i usually get it the last week after opt in

1 Like

That’s untrue, I’ve gotten many beta invites, I got an invite to cata and I don’t even play classic lol.

2 Likes

Yes I know and I also signed up for beta too. The post made it seem like people who preordered the epic version would have immediate access, but I could live without it. All I’ll do with it is mess around with talents/hero talents, look at mogs and mounts, mess around with earthen customizations, warbands character select screen, and such. I don’t make for a good beta or alpha tester and I know that.

everyones gonna be spoiling the beta stories on the forums. ugh

I’ve only got access at the end of cycles, but that sounds hilarious.

well, this is my new second monitor wallpaper

https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/blog_header/ji/JILLC8RB2PO71717003896215.png

Just remember to report it if something in your talents is not working as it’s supposed to. I know alpha had a ton of problems with hero talents just not working correctly. I hope they ironed those out but it’s always good to make sure.

1 Like

I do but often nothing happens, reported problems with hunter in DF beta that weren’t fixed before release.

I bought the epic edition of the expansion. I guess it depends on when I tire of MOP:Remix if I test play the beta…

Are you still going strong. I’m already a bit bored. I was thinking of making a new character to continue to explore the stories I missed, but idk. Or maybe trying out harder versions of the raids, I already got the necklace.

I have made the futile effort of opting in.

I never get into Blizzard betas short of ones that I was guaranteed to get in, or ones that somebody I knew gave me a key for it.

I look forward to continuing my streak.

Still leveling Allied Races and collecting transmogs. None of my characters have super powerful cloaks.

Epic edition owners get in ASAP due to pre order

If beta access is only 3 days, that would mean TWW is launching next weekend,correct?

Beta opens Wednesday June 5
3 days of beta
TWW starts Saturday June 8?

Maybe beta access is going to be for a much longer time period?

You’re thinking of alpha. Tons of people get into beta.

You’re mixing things up lol, the 3 days is early access when the expansion actually launches.

My money guarantees my entry. As it should be. Missed opportunity by blizzard tbh. Im prepared to whale out 1k+ a month as long as it caters to me.

what are your goals in beta?

to spoil yourself and then complain when WW launches ?

or to provide actual feedback on bugs

Whatever i want. But im going to probably use it as a sneak peak to formulate my plans for launch.

oh so you’re an exploiter

Beta access and the 3 day early access are two different things.
If you want to know when tww is coming out look at that timer that is counting down mop remix. So, 80 some days from now.

1 Like