It isn’t. A large number of players in Beta paid for that privilege.
Feedback for the Beta would be better suited in the Forever Beta forum. CS is not in any way involved in marketing or development decisions, nor is it a forum for feedback about those decisions unfortunately.
You’re welcome to edit your first post and move it to the Beta forum for you feedback to be seen though.
And I won’t lie, I had to look this one up because it didn’t even sound real, yet it is!
Do not hold your breath. Loads of players paid for the privilege, doubt invites will go out anytime soon.
As soon as enough clueless trolls get their paid-for betas revoked because they can’t help being giggling 12-year-olds and violating ToC with offensive character names, the developers will need more beta testers.
I understand the frustration, as I have gotten invited to nearly every Beta, but not this one. I think there is just way more people than expected playing it. I always send good feedback when I play and ive always wondered if thats why I get invited so much or if im just lucky? lol
I doubt they’ve actually done a wave of invites yet. Everyone with access now probably got the pre-purchase access.
Firstly, this is the support forums. This isn’t a “rant about another country getting promotional items” forums. If you wish to provide some constructive feedback on this, then please use the appropriate section of the forums such as Forever General Discussion forums
Secondly, if I recall from memory, this would be the first time Australia has gotten an exclusive deal between a company and Blizzard entertainment for something in-game or game related. If you have a problem that us Aussies have this promotional deal though Maccas and Blizzard Entertainment, then that is not something Blizzard can help you out with.