Bet you regret those donations now

I knew the Saurok were up to no good.

“CANcEL CuLturE!!” Lol. People say they don’t like someone and it’s “CANcEl CulTuRe!!!”

Sad.

They could steal a penny like that and it’d still be a class A felony.

Businesses don’t commit those kinds of crimes. There are plenty of ways they can steal billions and just pay millions in fines. THOSE are the crimes they commit.

No it’s, not, Blizzard already got your money, and we know it since you’re here.

1 Like

Donating more thanks to this thread.

2 Likes

i do the samething when people see me pull a sammich outta my hoodie pocket.

OP, how can you regret helping others?

Now I am even more bitter about the lack of pockets in women’s clothing.

1 Like

That’s your excuse for not donating? Lol… Wow.

i got 8 pants pockets, 2 hoodie pockets
and under shirt pocket if i am desperate

That’s it… I am just going to start wearing men’s clothing.

2 Likes

Does the hoodie pocket count as 1 or 2? Isn’t it usually connected?

1 Like

that depends on what hoodie i am wearing…

/looks at 7 of his hoodies

…okay 1 of em has 1 large pocket, 1 doesnt have any pockets and rest have 2.

2 Likes

Used to donate to a charity through my job. They would take $2 a week out of my check. Did that for a few years until I found out that they held all that donated money until the end of the year, then just wrote a big check to that charity. Fine huh? What they didn’t tell you, is that the interest that money collected over that year they kept to themselves. Yeah, if I’m going to donate to a charity I will write a check, and mail it to them myself. Won’t go through some corporation to donate.

1 Like

Imgur

2 Likes

I want a hershey after seeing that…

2 Likes

Ok so did you donate to DWB ? cause it is direct to DWB and not through some corporation

Nah. Through a company I used to work for. Hint- one of the biggest pkg delivery companies in the world. Not going to name the charity, but it’s a popular one also that’s been around for years.

Hmm this thread has exploded.

Here I was thinking it would blow over.

So, your basically trying to prove your idiotic point then knowing that I unsub?!
Ok!

I donate to MSF at least once a year. An extra $20 wasn’t a problem.