Best Vulpera pic!

I wish they allowed more people to post pics but they have to be trusted first! I wanted to see the best Vulpera art and see all the haters cry! :wink:

2 Likes

I googled “best vulpera art”. This is the first result.

17 Likes

Daaaaaaaamn! That’s sick looking! Great if someone wanted a discord avatar if they were a warlock! Good find bro!

1 Like

“vulpera rogue art” :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Haha I seen that the other day! It’s the very first pic in google when I typed Vulpera art!

1 Like

10 Likes

That pic makes me wonder why the mounts they have don’t eat them. They must keep ‘em well fed with that snake race they were at war with.

1 Like

7 Likes

That top pic is super depressing. Why he not enjoying the fire in his inner circle?

I’m not sure. I’ll have to poke around to see if I can find any story material associated with it.

3 Likes

Mage vulp! :wink:

2 Likes

Is that in the actual game? Where do you find that?

I’m not sure. These types of things are generally assembled in a problem like Blender using, well, obviously in-game assets, but the extent to which stuff is stitched together kind of varies.

It wouldn’t hurt to fly around Val’sharah a bit to see if you come across something super similar, though. It’s a lovely zone.

1 Like

Regretfully, I have a pic of myself wearing a full length vulpera coat. It was during my unfortunate and misguided KidRock faze. :confounded:

1 Like

Maybe he is on watch and longing for his shift to end.

1 Like

That is a great explanation! Also can we see you in that full length Vulpera suit? Hahaha

1 Like

!! My name is NOooooR! !!!

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/wowpedia/images/0/0b/Slaughtered_Vulpera.jpg

Nooooo… :sob: