Best Shaman Transmorgs

Just as the title says. I want the best looking Shaman gear to transmorg. Including best looking axes, maces, and fist weapons for enhancement.

Last time I posted many suggested the Dark Shaman set. That is on my list for Best In Show head slot.

IMHOP the Best Shoulders are T2-Ten Storms for Elemental/Reso. Or Herod’s/Harlens shoulder for Enhancement.

In fact I believe Herod’s/Harlen’s Shoulder is best in show for all melee classes that can use it. Maybe just not Paladins because of the whole monochrome yellow thing they have going on.

“Best in Show.”

Ima use that.

I make transmogs from all different pieces, so I can’t really name sets. There’s way too many random pieces I use. Sorry I’m not helpful.

It depends on what you want from your transmog - for shaman I tend to either go racial theme (trolls - voodoo, dino etc orcs - wolves) or element so fire/ice/lightning etc.

I like the nighthold sets for elemental purposes and throne of thunder set or this current set for troll aesthetics.

1 Like

Favorite set…dark shaman from siege…but it’s never dropped for me

2 Likes

I am like you.

Right now I have a witch doctor them going on and only my shoulders are epic.

Please propose multiple different looks.

Even for single slots…and sometimes cloth or leather might be Best In Show (“BOS”).

Do you know of really good looking gloves or boots? For me all gloves and boots are trash. Are there any that stand out?

The Mythic Antorus Shaman set is still pretty good if you want that voodoo look going on.

1 Like

Mine’s not really, explicitly shaman, but those black hole shoulders (Windspeaker’s Mantle) from Mythic Operator Thogar are Very Nice. Goes well with Elegion, the Fanged Crescent from normal Elegon.

1 Like

Hello…

Is it me (transmog) you’re looking for?

1 Like

Probably a bit cliche but I really like the legion class hall stuff for shamans and the artefact weapon mogs, and like now you can use them individually, it’s pretty cool having two invisible lightning axes :stuck_out_tongue:

shaman tier 21

On my other thread people said I could still get Dark Shaman set. Is that not true?

Someone said the black market auction house, but I would never win it that way.

The nighthold set looks awesome but the alliance pvp version looks better than the horde. So fed there.

I am googling all these proposals.

Any 1h weapon suggestions? Like best looking 1h axe, fist, mace?

What are the invisible lightning axes from legion called?

Dr. Zeuss love your look, I would just make helmet invisible or something else for head slot.

Off-topic, but for shaman transmog they should have Shaman shoulderpads akin to the Antorus raid Monk shoulders. Like floating stones with some water and lava, but it’s not touching the shoulders as it’s meant to look as if the Shaman is levitating the stones besides him

It’s all on topic, next thing you know someone will post that they’ve seen that.

I like ones that have wolf themes the most. For me I would love to match up Ten Storm shoulders with Dark Shaman Helmet.

Everything else about the ten storms set sucks but the helmet.

ICC Frost Witch set has been a favorite of mine. The blue and red variants are pretty cool.

Dark Shaman is fun, and should be available still from the Dark Shaman fight, or BMAH.

I like the T6 redesign from Tomb of Sargeras, both the mythic and pvp sets.

Firelands heroic set is nice, but not the most inspired, I suppose.

I have obviously taken a shine to the Kyrian set with some Eternal Palace fists, but that’s my own preference.

My usual weapon go-tos are Fist of the Deity, and Colossus has been my favorite flavor of appearance for a while now. The lightning axes were fun though. Fury of the Stonemother, I think? The name didn’t fit, but I think the artifact offhand was called that regardless of your appearance.

1 Like

<-

/10char

Those are great fist transmorgs.

I still need to know whar these lightning axes are.

By the way Kargath’s bladefist. The original from TBC, not the new one. Is my favorite fist transmorg. I have to farm for it though.

These are my shammies, not that I think their mogs are particularly good or anything. At least they are colour coordinated though :slight_smile:

Earthshatter always and forever.

But things a little easier to obtain Darkshaman as mentioned several times, Skyshatter is one of my favourites, Mythic Tomb variant for extra flair. (Artifact lightning axes to match)

Venerated Spirits from Mythic Antorus is also really cool.

Wow. They are great. Why did you make two on same faction and server?

Mondazi those sets look great for Vulpera. For Orc and Tauren male models the shoulders are a little to extreme for me.

1 Like