Best Shaman Transmorgs

I have way too many toons over almost all OCE realms, my main realms are Saurfang and Frostmourne though so I decided to keep them together as I can more easily trade gear etc if needed if they are on the same realm and faction.
And thank you :smiley: :3 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I get it. I am tempted to use my SL boost on Zandalar shaman, but I have to unlock Zandalar Trolls first.

I googled it and it said it takes on average 2 days to unlock them. Itā€™s been almost a week for me and I am missing out on SL content. But, I digress.

1 Like

MoP challenge mode transmogā€¦waitā€¦

iirc the rep was removed, but you still need w/e story line completed which can be done in a day ~4hrs? I unlocked Vulpera that way.

I love T1 with shoulders from TOC (what Iā€™m currently wearing), but the Tomb of Sargeras armor looks amazing too b/c itā€™s basically T6 HD. When I go Enhance wearing T1, I use DragonStrike Reborn and Runeaxe of the Breaker. When Iā€™m wearing the Tomb of Sargeras armor I use Lifepath Hammer and Dutiful Disciples Cleaver (although Iā€™m 99% sure thatā€™s Kyrian only).

Lightning axe is from legion upgraded doomhammer off hand. Unlock the upgraded doomhammer skin and youā€™ll unlock the lightning axe at the same time

MoP raids have some really nice shaman sets.

I like mine, its more lightning-y in game

Mine is simple, but I love it.

I really like the look, but the weapons are a little off color. Otherwise, it looks very shaman & dwarf themed.

Mjolnir, I love your set. Letā€™s call it ā€œThe King Under the Mountain.ā€

I love how you wear the Arkenstone on your crotch.

As youā€™ve said, create a theme and then run with it. In this case I wanted to convey a frontline elementalist who mixes it up in battle while also taking advantage that no one does bare midriff better than a troll.

Not sure if it is the best but the one Iā€™m wearing right now is pretty cool (mythic blackrock foundry T17). I have it paired with a 1H axe that appears across the back along with a 1H mace that appears on the hip for an asymmetrical weapon appearance.

I play Tauren or Highmountain Tauren so I can use the heritage armor sets.

donā€™t really like ANY of the shaman sets except maybe T1 or T2.

Been playing shaman since launch day in retail and since Classic launch. Just donā€™t like mail sets in WoW. Plate and cloth are SOOOO much better

Ten Storms is hard to beat, particularly for a Horde shaman with the big Horde/Frostwolf symbol shoulderpads.

What in Azerothā€™s name are those things below your ankles.

Alright. Check out my profile now and let me know what you think.

I mixed up the T2 and T1 sets and transmorged Perditionsā€™ Blade for my dagger.

I still will farm Mjolnirā€™s Dwarf Shaman set for my orc and try for the Dark Shaman Set. Then I think I am good on looks for my elemental set.

I like T1 which is basically what Iā€™m wearing. I like T5 and the WotLK ToC set b/c they arenā€™t robes. T6 HD from Tomb of Sargeras too. Otherwise, not really a fan of most Shaman sets.

1 Like

Itā€™s a good look. I personally recommend going for a suitable 1H axe over the dagger though.

Mine is the best looking and no, you canā€™t have it :blush:

For Orcs of any class, the best mogs, weapons and tabards come from WOD, and some things from Legion and BFA that go good with WOD stuff, FYI.

My shaman uses the hulking set along with a generic looking morningstar.