BEST PLAYERS ON PERENOLDE! (2005 edition)

Shock N Awe Elite thats a throwback damn

1 Like

Tiddy Bum. My dude <3

Remember when we met? Lost af in Swamp of Sorrows as lil nooblets. Good times.

omgā€¦Oat!!

Great times on Perenolde! Initially, I rolled pally and raided with Damalarā€™s guild ā€œOrder of the Black Roseā€. Then, rolled Rogue Horde side and raided with Unity, Band of Thorns, and Da Carebears. Lots of fun in PvP as well. Over 100 days played on Sertā€¦canā€™t wait to do it all over again in Classic!!

Man lots of familiar names on this thread. Hey Archona!

Yeldarps - Druid
Tide

2 Likes

I Played in PoE with you guys during WOTLK Played a hunter named Hotai, Interested in reconnecting ^ ^

After much quarantine free time spent digging around, I remembered stuff from 2005/2006.

Super casual (then) shaman, Pulikutai from Demented Dragons, stopping by to breathe some life into the post.

Long time PoE raider from MC through WotLK. Went hard in bgā€™s in classic. Some good times. itsMafu#11122.

1 Like

so i did it. i reactivated. just runnin classic at the moment.

meant to post on this toon. ā€¦

1 Like

Was on Perenolde until Cata. I remember lotā€™s of good times on the Noodle. I played a mage Desrall and druid Grizle, mixed it up with pvp and pve.

I played with a bunch of RL buddies: Shayman, Drakthar, Soullock, Greenback

Had some good times hanging with TurnandBurn/Irshi and Eekz/Dukati.
I also remember crazy Dragosh from raiding with I Rage I hahah.

Grizle#1908

Bump for the OGsā€¦ love you guys, hope youā€™re doing well.

1 Like

Wishing you well too, Tdbmdalamar! I am playing a bit again in Classic after nine years gone, and it sure is a different WoW now. I tried to start over on Perenolde/Retail, but I didnā€™t enjoy it . Perenolde as a community seemed long gone. Itā€™s a shame because I have so many good memories from my time here, especially from late Vanilla through Wrath. Some folks here I even remember chatting with on the ā€œoldā€ forums (whereā€™s Kek?).

@Phonoi- If you ever see this, I was one of the few in that tiny Zero Motivation guild with you that you brought over to Hand of Palandine. Spent years with them until I quit during MoP (I think that I knew you then as Deathstick/Firaga). Hope lifeā€™s been good to you!

1 Like

I really do miss vanilla-tbc-wotlk Perenolde.

I was never super great or well-known on the realm but I played a mage starting in 05 and still do.

Milinthrak - Human Mage and then changed to horde some time in wotlk to raid in I Rage I.

Just sent you an Invite, I played on Perenolde from 2004-2012 multiple toons Nuli, Repta and a few others.

Does anyone remember the HGA? Horde Guild Alliance hahaha it was amazing that it worked as long as it did with the amount of guilds co-operating it.