BEST PLAYERS ON PERENOLDE! (2005 edition)

Yo guys its Kev da shaman,

I still check these forums every 6 months in hopes to catch some names, or story's to bring back those feels from the old days. I thought it would be a cool idea for any old school players that want to reconnect with old friends to just leave their Real ID on this forum, in hopes someone will recognize you and reach out.

Anyways back to sitting outside orgrimmar for me...

-Kev
Real ID: Kev#1357
1 Like
Back on Horde and Hyper-casual nowadays, but I'm still skulking about. My new main is my Belf Demon Hunter.

Springdawn#1650
Kev ruined my life. Knocked me up and left me for someone half my age. Now I work 3 jobs and I'm on my 4th failing marriage. Be weary of the Kev or the same thing can and will happen to you.

Heavyfoot #11188
1 Like
Kev!!!! You left us! *cry*
A little older, a littler greyer but always gonna be a down for my perenolders.

Got bored last weekend while Cali flooded, so I went and bought a month of wow...think i'll make me a new warrior. Been about 5 years I wonder if anythings changed?
Topgun (used to be Gwarr) still kicking around.
BT: Snuffle#1239
02/23/2017 09:00 PMPosted by Sinnister
A little older, a littler greyer but always gonna be a down for my perenolders.

Got bored last weekend while Cali flooded, so I went and bought a month of wow...think i'll make me a new warrior. Been about 5 years I wonder if anythings changed?

I can help you on my Belf Warlock if you need/want it..named Cynergia..just let me know..
I used to play as Firaga (NE Hunter) and Brigade (NE Warrior) on Perenolde from Vanilla until Wrath dropped, then I played a few random toons until finally sticking with my rogue in MoP. I was in <Dark Heroes> but had irl things come up and afked out of there. Came back right before BC launched and made my own (tiny) guild called <Zero Motivation> and rolled with that until right around the end of BC, then a bunch of us joined up with <Hand of Palandine> and have been there since.

Anybody know of any former <Dark Heroes> people from back in the day?
Have not been on these forums in a few years good to see some old school faces are still around!

Frednaught#1566
05/22/2017 06:03 AMPosted by Frednaught
Have not been on these forums in a few years good to see some old school faces are still around!

Frednaught#1566

I'm ShadowGnome#11926
Oh man, I remember some names in here. I used to play the mage "Gilton" back in 2005 on Perenolde! Dueling with Doctordeath, endless dungeons with Jizad and Zeyta, raiding MC and BWL; those were the days.

If anyone remembers me feel free to add me, Geers#1315
Warlord Wigwam reporting in.
I always make sure to check these forums at least once a year, so many good times on this server.

Ailanthus#1372
Just got back to WoW myself and was looking at the Noodle. I remember raiding doing co-raids with Tastes Like Burning in TK and BT during BC. Some of the guilds I remember were them, I Rage I, Sword of the Horde and I think Anathema was another. Coming back and wanting to get into one of them to start up again. If anyone can put a word in or send a line it would be appreciated. I was Broxiigar back then, (yes I realize how bad it was but I had read the books and just started wow like 2 months before BC was being released.) Thanks in advance. New work schedule has me off for 3 day weekends sat, sun, mon for a couple months then fri, sat sun. I am reliable.

Broxk#1879
I check the forums every few months but, nothing is ever interesting.

Good to see those of you old schoolers that left Perenolde, the grass is definitely greener elsewhere, lol.

Tim#11172
Wow... Kev... You were. How do I put this? Annyoing! I remember you and your "kek kek" shammy heals in BGs with 2-3 of us hitting on you and you just not never dying (One of the early innovators of the fake cast and perfecting it; "Kick" --> Kek heals to full heal --> "I quit!").

You sir, were a god among men! Good to see a face like you pop up!

You might not remember me, but I remember you! Ha!
I was in Phoenix and did "The PvP Grind" with Agrippina and Escoran mainly (with a lot of help from the Phoenix guildies as well!). I played quite a bit against you and EE.

What better time to post this reply than a week or so after BlizzCon announcing "WoW Classic". I doubt I'll have 8-12 hours a day to grind for pvp rank again, but I will surely be playing come that time. Maybe even join the Horde....... Nahhhhhh Alliance all the way. Hope to see some of you faces there in a few years when they release it :)

-Marshal Swiftness (ready to gank you in Classic if you so dare!)

Oh and I am Swiftness#11894
So has anyone heard from Dalamar?
1 Like
Dam Mysterio, Sinn, Fred, Archona. Those some good ole names. Old toon was Draxxus, played with Shadows of Alterac during the good ole days, pre MC when we were all in blues doing ubrs. AQ 40 was a !@#$%, sapph in naxx was as far as we made it.
Helping Phun grind to Grand Marshall was unreal. I miss queing into WSG against some of those legendary horde players.

Was bitter sweet to see the classic announcement. I will inno way be leving 1-60 ever again (as if I have the time). I don't think people realize how much of a grind everything was. We've been there done that. I'm still pissed that you can turn your artifact into benediction. That was something that people used to see and know you were old school.

Stay up noodlers.
Hydro#1661
Too many years to count back to when Pernolde was home. Not sure anyone is still around from launch??? Days of Tainted and Mercs??? Anyway, miss the good ole days of MC being THE raid :)
12/22/2017 06:46 AMPosted by Hydrogin
Dam Mysterio, Sinn, Fred, Archona. Those some good ole names. Old toon was Draxxus, played with Shadows of Alterac during the good ole days, pre MC when we were all in blues doing ubrs. AQ 40 was a !@#$%, sapph in naxx was as far as we made it.
Helping Phun grind to Grand Marshall was unreal. I miss queing into WSG against some of those legendary horde players.

Was bitter sweet to see the classic announcement. I will inno way be leving 1-60 ever again (as if I have the time). I don't think people realize how much of a grind everything was. We've been there done that. I'm still pissed that you can turn your artifact into benediction. That was something that people used to see and know you were old school.

Stay up noodlers.
Hydro#1661

I'll definitely be leveling 1 to 60 again! I can't wait for Vlassic..oops, I'm in a pickle! I meant Classic!