BEST PLAYERS ON PERENOLDE! (2005 edition)

Hey Archona! Nice to see some originals still around....I finally decide3d to check out legion after a couple years away. Use to be Jocasta with a "C" but that wasn't edgy enough so it's spelled with "K" now ;) Greetings to any old Unsung Legend, Da Carebears, Tastes Like Burning, Einstein Crew and LotV folks still hanging in there!
1 Like
01/17/2018 09:18 PMPosted by Jokasta
Hey Archona! Nice to see some originals still around....I finally decide3d to check out legion after a couple years away. Use to be Jocasta with a "C" but that wasn't edgy enough so it's spelled with "K" now ;) Greetings to any old Unsung Legend, Da Carebears, Tastes Like Burning, Einstein Crew and LotV folks still hanging in there!

Hey, Jocasta!!! err...Jokasta ;)
/hug
/poke
1 Like
I just found some old screenshots on my photobucket account from 2004-2005 and thought I'd check the forums for something like this. The nostalgia is real. I used to play warrior Aeriulls in The Order.

texasdavid03#1577
Is this thread real or a fever dream? Please confirm.
02/16/2018 01:47 AMPosted by Pulikutai
Is this thread real or a fever dream? Please confirm.

It's a dream within a dream of a hallucination via a vision.

So..therefore..it's real. ;)
Going way back old school in this thread.
Tdbmdalamar here, nelf rogue from ye olde days.

Jeez, where's Opkier, Oatmang, Kathort, Azzrael, anybody horde from Pieces of Eight? Good times... MAN.

Anybody remember the most hated dwarf on Perenolde? Newo? Used to run around IF /spitting on us all.

Good times.

Oooh, and Parmon. Human rogue, he made the first nude mod ever for this game, and he was from Perenolde! 10/10 would play again.

OH YEAH, AND LETHE. WHERE YOU AT LETHE? And half the nerds from <Just a Flesh Wound>

LETHE YOU OWE ME A WEBSITE KEY! ;)
Vanilla has been on my mind a lot lately, great to see this thread! Better yet to see familiar names, foes, fears!

In fact, I was just thinking about the ole PVP grind this morning, anyone know if Judgement the Paladin is still around?

I'm still on the noodle, playing the same toons!
Illethrian#1146
04/15/2018 04:31 PMPosted by Tèrzul
Going way back old school in this thread.

Holy crap Terzul, i remember when you transferred servers and I grabbed your name when you left. You caught me on a good day and I gave it back to you though :).

I played Gilton the mage back in the day.
Wow, this is great. When I read about Wow Classic being developed, could not help wondering if it could recapture some of the old magic (along with the crazy dumb stuff like carrying 3000 arrows and having to grind attunements). Would be nice if they'd offer the Vanilla servers too but there are too few of us per server for that to work.
04/20/2018 03:56 AMPosted by Vardan
Tdbmdalamar here, nelf rogue from ye olde days.

Jeez, where's Opkier, Oatmang, Kathort, Azzrael, anybody horde from Pieces of Eight? Good times... MAN.

Anybody remember the most hated dwarf on Perenolde? Newo? Used to run around IF /spitting on us all.

Good times.

Oooh, and Parmon. Human rogue, he made the first nude mod ever for this game, and he was from Perenolde! 10/10 would play again.

OH YEAH, AND LETHE. WHERE YOU AT LETHE? And half the nerds from <Just a Flesh Wound>

LETHE YOU OWE ME A WEBSITE KEY! ;)

Pieces of Eight is still alive and kickin'. I don't think anyone is on the Blizz forums though. We're active in-game and our private FB group!
1 Like
01/17/2018 09:18 PMPosted by Jokasta

RIP Wski & Dragkhar
RIP Wski IRL?
Damn... Wski - Legend

Can't wait for the demo... I'll watch a video of it, not paying $50 for the demo :)
09/02/2018 01:00 PMPosted by Shiv
RIP Wski IRL?

I hope not :/
I need me some Ryzaak, Growingrage and Spaghetti...

Anyone playing classic? What server? We should claim a server in the name of the Noodle!

I’m back on the nolde!

Will be interesting to see how many servers will be set up for WoW Classic. It would be great to see a lot of Noodlers choose to roll on the same server - See you turkeys in Arathi Basin! (This is Shiv BTW)

1 Like

New forums o.O

I will be playing on Classic for sure. Currently having fun on K3 playing a lock named Patriotik.

1 Like

Is this the Dalamar that ran Shock N Awe Elite? If so Talibus, Starae and Firestormjr would like to reconnect.