Best Place To Buy Collector's Edition?

I thought they weren’t doing a box set for shadowlands.

Took me 5 seconds to find it. It’s almost sold out so you may want to decide quick.

Edit: nvm didn’t read fully.

Ouch. Out of Stock. Already?

I ordered mine off Amazon and they have yet to fail to give me a game at launch. But as of today, they still have the old “By 12/31/21” that was listed before launch date was set, so I am honestly a bit nervous.

It’s been available for months now. It’ll go back in stock soon most likely.

You still may want to check out other retailers though if you can. All of them are pretty reliable.

Id love to be wrong but as weird as it sounds you cannot order the physical collector’s edition from blizzard directly.

This is the first time in almost 10 years i ordered any collectors edition. But on a whim i ordered mine from gamestop’s site.

I placed my order the week they were announced but try the sites you mentioned never know.

I had totally forgotten I ordered it until I saw this post. Thanks for the reminder!

I got it from the Blizz shop back in July. Doesn’t show a delivery date though, still just “pending.”

I wouldn’t order anything from gamestop. They’re one stone throw away from bankruptcy and closing stores.

I’ve heard some horror stories of orders getting lost after some stores closed down.

Amazon says it’s unavailable.

Walmart and Best Buy still has it but it’s delivery date is before December 31, 2020. I could buy a Base Edition for now. When Collector’s Edition arrive, I could just put it in and hopefully, Blizzard would send my money back from Base Edition purchase.

Thanks for the heads up. Id not lose my money if some reason they fell through on my order, but it would be frustrating.

In this post, it says you will get BNet balance added to your account based on what edition you get.

The Blizzard Gear Store is directly from Blizzard.

And Blizzard Gear has out of stock. WoW Website says to get the Collector’s Edition on Selected Retailers. WoW Website pre-purchase button leads to Selling of Base, Heroic and Epic Edition and they are not Collector’s Edition.

Okay but I was never talking about whether or not it was in stock. I’m simply telling that user that no, there is a way to get it directly from Blizzard.

Anyway, I pre-purchase mine on Target. Their website is updated. They promised to deliver it to me by Oct 14 to Oct 19… With Oct 26 launch date, looks like I am pretty safe to be able to play on launch date.

I could show off my copy here before launch date. :slight_smile:

I hope Target wont fail. Amazon, Walmart and Best Buy has bogus Delivery date… Dec 31, 2020.

Since when have they not ever do a box for collectors?

Update: I pre-ordered my Collector’s Edition last month from Target. Yesterday, I received an email from Target that they started processing my pre-order. They took my payment of $129.29. Now, my package is on in-transit. They expect the package to arrive my house on 12th of October.

I am excited. I have all the Collector’s Edition of WoW… and my Collector’s Edition of Shadowlands is coming soon. /Dance. :slight_smile:

Ditto your entire post, but replace Target with Best Buy, and $114.42.

And I am only missing Vanilla CE. :frowning:

It’s $119.99 on Bestbuy. A little higher when tax is included.

Yeah, I dont have Vanilla CE too becoz we have no idea what WoW was all about. And I didnt have a Broadband internet then. I was with dial-up. WoW was the reason I got a Broadband modem.

After my amazing adventure on Vanilla as Naxx40 raider, I started buying all its CE on Expansion.

Probably a discount for Best Buy RewardZone, since I have been a member since they launched it.

If I had known they would be battle pets, I would have tried to find one in 2005, rather than wait until the prices were well into the thousands of dollars.