Best paladin race?

Which race is better for buffing/healing as a paladin, dwarf or human? I’ve looked it up and there’s a lot of mixed answers.

Human… they have more Spirit

I mean… humans have a spirit racial bonus right? For healing that is the only thing I can even think of that might be considered an advantage.

The answers are mixed, because both have benefits, and its largely an RPG choice.

1 Like

Ahem. Male Human

When I looked it up I saw a lot of people saying spirit doesn’t matter because there isn’t any time where you will be using it in raids, as a paladin I mean. I’m not sure how true that is.

They also said the dwarf racial is better for cleansing yourself in raids.

2 Likes

Gnome Paladins

3 Likes

They only exist as Forum Trolls… only female human paladins exist ingame!

Thanks for proving my point!

1 Like

I mean… if you want the right answer to everything it’ll obviously always be Dwarves. For Everything!

4 Likes

Pallys get Mana from mp/5 and crit healing.

PvP perspective dwarf is prolly better since stoneform is prolly the best racial.

1 Like

Yeah, so that does make the spirit bonus on humans moot then? That’s what I had read.

Seems like it might be the best choice for PVE too if the spirit bonus doesn’t matter. People said it’s good for cleansing debuffs on Naxx.

1 Like

yea Spirit is basically useless for Holy Paladins as you never enter the 5 second rule to enable mana regen ticks

3 Likes

Not at first, but once you get enough crit to make FoL spam the go-to heal, it will be. Unless you PvP or lolret, Human vs. Dwarf is purely aesthetic.

Thanks, dwarf it is then!

1 Like

well Stone Form is the ultimate PvP racial alliance side since you can’t cast Cleanse on yourself while Blinded

but you can cast Stone Form to remove it

4 Likes

Eventually in AQ and Naxx you will have so much +healing you can use rank 1 flash of light and will NEVER oom.

if your class can be played as a dwarf then the answer is always dwarf ofc

2 Likes

Humans were by far the best race in Vanilla for one simple reason. +% rep. That made such a massive difference back then.

Edit: My biggest regret in vanilla was not maining a Human. I love my horde rogue and hunter but the sheer amount of time I could of saved with hat simple rep racial would of taken literal days off my /played.

3 Likes

Human looks like a boss in that T2 :sunglasses:

1 Like

But stoneform saves you 600$, because if I die to even 1 rogue I punch monitor.

5 Likes