Best Naz Ally for solo wpvp

Hey all,

Getting back into WoW. What’s the best ally for me to pick for solo wpvp? I’m thinking the one that stuns but also another heals? People say it pulls you from stealth though. Any thoughts?

Stay Horde my friend! You don’t want to be an alliance dog.

4 Likes

I’m talking about those elfkin ally’s. Which one should I level up and train

Oh the blueberry ones…how about a monk?

I don’t think you understand what I am asking about. Nazjatar follower ally. You pick one of three. Which is the best for solo wpvp

2 Likes

Ohh my bad…as a clothie i pick the tank…

Depends on the situation really. If you feel like you struggle surviving go with the heals, but if you’re fine surviving but want to focus on 1v1s go for the stun. I don’t think their stun has DRs either.

1 Like

I think that’s what I’m leaning towards. I figure I can escape fairly well, so rather have the pressure.

1 Like

Ty for saving me <3 i feel dumb

Peon. He heals you , and has a AoE attack which is nasty.

Do not take the tank as a stealthy . He breaks stealth by aggro everything like a doofus

3 Likes

I use the blademaster guy on my ally toon. He seems really powerful and offers good heals.

2 Likes

Poen seems more AOE oriented, no? I’m looking for 1v1s.

He heals you … I think it is helpful in all PvP.

The Rogue’s good too with his DR free stuns. But I prefer the heals. I can do my own damage as long as I am not dead :sweat_smile:

Poen and the rogue are my normal picks horde side.

The only useful one out the three in my opinion.:grinning:

I am NO dog!!!

I’m a pretty kitty.:lion: and by that I mean a Lion! /rawr

3 Likes

lol you are the exception…btw you stood me up for pie.

1 Like

Aww! Sorry! I aggro the most difficult raid boss ever created… the wife.:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Girl powa!!

1 Like

Well if you are new to BFA I would stay horde… trust me especially in WPvP