Best Naz Ally for solo wpvp

You and Bandie go have a seat in the corner.

1 Like

Well that’s not very nice lol

When you are laying on the ground with a incoming 2 min rez timer and 10 horde doing offensive things to your body you will come crawling back… They always come to the red eventually :grinning:

2 Likes

Still don’t get it. This thread is about nazjatar allies as followers.

Oooooooo I thought you meant playing alliance in WPvP in Naz

1 Like

I’m sorry for going off topic but I never use those guys… so that’s probably why I didn’t know who they were or are.

let me guess you don’t play with those things either. I don’t know what to call them… bodyguards I guess…

They get me killed more often than not, they pull mobs and if I don’t have vanish available they get me killed lol

1 Like

Plus you can’t see around them… definitely get in the way.

Yeah, pulsing AoE that crits anyone around you for up to 60K a tic. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

and at higher levels he summons that mongo water giant that needs a 30 yards headstart from behind you and pulls even more unnecessary things.
I intially loved Vim even thought it was touching after he leveled and gives some speech about you being his only friend but after a while his gross aggro got on my nerves.

and at higher levels he summons that mongo water giant that needs a 30 yards headstart from behind you and pulls even more unnecessary things.

If you’re just questing around nazjatar, this might be a nuisance. If you’re doing wpvp in nazjatar, Friend Pronk is a 100 yard range damage+damage absorber, with a 10-20 yard range aoe spell interrupt that also interrupts deepcoral pod jumps.

This is powerful in group v group wpvp in nazjatar, as between newhome and mezzamere. I don’t think any of the alliance bodyguards have anything as good.