Best Horde/Ally PvP race now that Orcs/Humans are "nerfed"?

You would think but fears gonna be like what 4 seconds now? Some value but not gamebreaking. Human if your looking for complete BiS would prob be slightly more optimal with double DPS trinkets.

I’d put NELF right behind it cus shadowmelding CC’s or stuff like maledict if we get it again would have more value then the others with the 15% nerf to CC with trinkets on

Fatboiz rise up!!

:fist::fist::fist::fist::fist:

1 Like

human is the second best and the only “nerf” it received was having its bis trinket made completely baseline, but nerfed by from 20% to 15%.

how does human not become the new best? lol.

4 Likes

aint it obvious? rele, their BIS trinket is now baseline for everybody. so they dont gain an advantage in regards to that anymore. now they can use double dmg trinket yes, but exclusively being able to use rele and still have a stun break was what made human second best race.

What humans get for not using medallion (already not a 1 to 1 as human CD is longer and worse) changes when rele is baseline. Now it only buys you a second DPS trinket, or only adds the stun racial to your normal trinket kit

Neither option is worthless but neither seems as powerful as being the only ones that could play rele and still escape some stuns.

2 Likes

I think fem human with engineering goggles will still probably be strong. Fem orc with engineering goggles will also still be strong.

Edit: i forgot to add having x in your name is still strong too

5 Likes

It’ll be a cold day in hell the day I’m forced to go Dwarf instead of Orc Shaman.

None of the other racials look that appealing however, so I guess I’ll be a furry.

humans will be by far the best because they will just run double dps trinkets instead of using 1 slot for relent, other races will still use trinket

other than the clear winner being human, gnome and troll will be more popular too

Undead master race

If they play without trinket then they’ll have to sit every poly, blind, fear, etc. Pretty significant weakness.

1 Like

its what they do now with rele

3 Likes

Also how does the human trinket work with adapt? If adapt procs does it put the human trink on cd or no?

Humans already play relent often. As Orc, there’s little point in playing for the racial besides blood fury in the first season where it’s value is high.

I don’t think Human will dominate representation, however. Because Night Elf, Dwarf, and even Gnome are solid choices. For the people playing Horde though, I’m guessing we’ll see Undead take the #1 spot sometime in DF and Orc takes a bigger drop than Human.

yeh same as if they used trinket

1 Like

I feel like a big reason will be that people are just tired of playing Orcs for everything. They’ve been #1 for several expansions and people are ready to try out a new race for a change.

1 Like

So tired of orcs

3 Likes

Shadowmeld is by far the most game changing racial. Especially as a healer. Shadowmelding a stormbolt/hoj/trap or shadowmeld->prowl a go can easily change the outcome of a game.

You can also shadowmeld an entire channeled spell such as tranquility. (While remaining stealthed)

Edit: and of course shadowmeld to drop combat for a drink at any time on non druid healers.

5 Likes

It’s also the most broken ability for Druids in WPVP, meld->insta flightform away from literally any fight.

Literally impossible to kill a NELF Dru in WPVP if they know how to use meld->flightform to escape. Even bubble hearthing has 2 counters (shattering throw/mass dispell), meld->flightform has no counters.

and banana. if ya know, ya know

2 Likes

Tauren and hm tauren will be best for horde, simply because gnomes for alliance will be best. Punting and squashing gnomes is a sport for us big cows.

1 Like