Best Heritage Armor?

The Zandalari trolls

Blood and Void elves for me for sure.

I enjoy the mag’har set, and I’ll be rocking the tauren heritage armor when comes out. Need to look for a weapon that matches it.

The answer is always Dwarves…

1 Like

I think KT has a strong presence in being the top, although I’m not overly sure about the shoulders and the “anchor boots”.

Mag’har Orc is a favourite of mine, I find it quite fitting.

I must say I am very partial to the Tauren though. I think if Tauren heritage armour is released based on the demo model it probably takes it hands down for me.
I find it really reminiscent of the original WoW cinematic and the Tauren in it. That was one of the things that made me fall in love with the game so I can’t go past that.

My personal order…

1. Zandalari Trolls
  2. Thunder Bluff Taurens
  3. Highmountain Taurens
  4. Blood Elves
  5. Nightborne
  6. Void Elves
  7. Ironforge Dwarves
  8. Lightforged Draenei
  9. Kul Tiras Humans
  10. Mag’har Orcs
  11. Gnomes
  12. Dark Iron Dwarves

Gnomes is the best, but only because the Goblins haven’t had theirs shown yet.

Of the ones shown, gotta go with the Gnomes! :gear:

Blood elf best imo.

Void elf if it could lose the"wings" would bump it up to 1st place. Love the colors and such of the void elf but the wings have not grown on me.

I wonder if we’re gonna get some grungy demolitions based set or some bling bling bang?

I want the pandaren set have long, wide, flowing sleeves, chest buttoned up and down, similar to Chen’s, and a really wide straw/rice, pointed hat whose brim tilts down over the eyes. A thick rope belt with hanging tassels - from which possibly dangles tea pots, cups and/or brew flasks. I always thought a set with bonsai trees on the shoulders would be very cool - maybe they can do something along those lines to capture the nature and beauty of Pandaria. And a wonderfully large keg strapped to the back! with lots of tea ceremony tea pots, cups and brew flasks hanging along the rope belt and/or backpack keg.

Goblin should have a bulky backpack stuffed with rockets and fireworks, with tools strapped to the outside. Trusty criss crossed tool belts lined with pouches/pockets for nuts and bolts, a bomb strapped to one side, along with a clearly visible, wonderful wrench. Oversized blacksmith/welder gloves or fingerless engineering/punkish gloves. Wonky goggles on the eyes or forehead - either techno goggles with moving gears and parts or possibly a visor with one wide, single lens like a ski/snow-mask. The heritage armor could be singed and have chipped paint to show signs of resisting blasts.

I personally really like that orange diagonal line. It really speaks to my soul!

In order

1. Gnome
  2. Dwarf
  3. Kul Tiran
  4. Tauren (both)
  5. Mag’har

I laughed when I saw the female dwarf isn’t even wearing the horns in the picture. It’s accurate because that seems to be the consensus among the dwarf females I’ve seen so far. Not in love with the horns and while we love the rest of the armor, the shoulders need to be shrunken down a bit to fit the model better.

Dwarf heritage armor is absolutely on point for the male dwarves though.

It’s a tie between Bronzebeard and Dark Iron heritage, followed super closely by the gnomes. I’m so envious of the “goggles-resting-on-the-forehead” look.

This is just based on enthusiasm. Every single race looks polished and clearly has their culture reflected. This is really neat to see. I would love to see more racial pride like this instead of everyone sharing the same transmog over and over.

1 Like