Best Heritage Armor?

The resplendent red-and-gold raiment of the illustrious Sin’dorei is the grandest of armor, make no mistake. The tauren harness is quite nice, as well, and I find the conceptualization of seafarer’s attire in the Kul Tiran set to be enticing, although I don’t fancy my chances of playing a brutish ogre of a variant human for a hundred levels to obtain it, muttonchops or no.

But at least other people will look fabulous in it, which means we all win.

2 Likes

Zandalar for ever! Love their armor!

I am in the edge of my seat to play a Zandalari!! I feel like it’s coming soon!

Soon my Zandalari warrior and paladin will live!!! Now…which should I main is the real question.

2 Likes

Night Elves have the best… oh wait. Only half the races even have Heritage Armor.

Night Elf Bikini

2 Likes

I love the Tauren and the Dwarf armor sets.

The blood elf and Kul’tirans are pretty cool too.

Edit: the Gnome one is pretty sweet too.

1 Like

Night elves have the best, and most appropriate heritage armor, just underwear and shoes shaped like mailboxes.

3 Likes

Story checks out.

2 Likes

Blood Elves and Dwarves hands and feet down.

What class is your Mag’har? Just curious, because I had the worst time leveling up a Shaman. (I seem to love to pick the worst classes to level)

I really like the Lightforged one, and I dig the gnome one.

I have two, a monk at 25 (not 22, I was mistaken on the level in my post) and a fresh 20 warrior.

I’ll probably level the monk, because, xp boost every day/every 10 levels.

Ok, cool. I would not wish leveling a Shaman or Priest upon anyone.

My favorite so far is Void Elf. I think they did a great job on it. And even though I don’t like the chest piece, the tabard fits with the set so perfectly that I don’t have to look at it.

My least favorite is Nightbourne. I mean, it’s very pretty but I think it looks dumb on any class except Mages, Priests and Warlocks.

Mag’har is easily my favorite so far.

So much so, I race changed to Mag’har for it before race changing back after realizing how trash their racials are. Enjoy your 10% less disease/poison dot duration and 10% mounted speed that doesn’t actually stack with Pathfinder… oh and who can forget the super useful 10% more pet HP racial, WOW!

2 Likes

Maghar or Dwarf from me.

1 Like

Void Elves.

That space coloring with brass metal. 10/10

I like everyone’s so far! I can’t wait to see Darkspear gear!!!

1 Like

I gotta say, that Kul’Tiran heritage looks sick.

Dark Iron and Mag’har are the best of each faction, IMO.

Honorable mention for Female Nightborne.

3 Likes

Its a toss-up between Nightborne and Mag’har

i’ve only unlocked dwarf and DID. i love both. looking at the rest of them though i have to say i like maghar nearly as much as the dwarf ones.

the LFD one looks like it was made for one class. cough paladin cough

the belf one isn’t bad. the tauren ones look pretty good too.

the only ones i really DONT like are the velf and nightborne ones.

1 Like