Nightborne

Highmountain Tauren

Mag’har Orcs

Zandalari Trolls

Alliance:
Void Elves

Lightforged Draenei

Dark Iron Dwarves

Kul Tiran Humans (Heritage Armor was changed slightly)

Base Race Heritage Armor Sets

Horde:

Blood Elves
https://static.altchar.com/live/media/images/950x633_ct/11681_BE_2a393a2aa2c15b190679dce5fb789337.jpg

Tauren

Alliance:

Dwarves

Gnomes
https://cdn.gamer-network.net/2018/usgamer/WoW-Patch-82-Shot-12.jpg

Which is the best?

I personally like the Kul Tiran, Zandalari, Dark Iron, Lightforged Draenei, and Tauren sets. But if I am to pick one, it has to be the Tauren.

(Surprisingly, I’ve come to really dislike playing an orc and their heritage armor)

3 Likes

The Nighborne, Mag’har, and Zandalari are my favourites.

2 Likes

Tauren and Gnomes for me. It sucks I can’t ever get into a Tauren though.

2 Likes

I absolutely love the Dwarf and Tauren sets.

Can’t wait to get the Tauren one.

4 Likes

Dark Iron imo

2 Likes

Obvious answer

Me.

2 Likes

Nightborne have it best imo.

7 Likes

I hate the Alliance, but needed this set in my life and grinded Argus on 6 toons every week for this scythe drop to match it.

So I’ll say void elf with blood elf being a close second. Love the claws.

1 Like

I love Mag’har and both Tauren sets. I’m also surprised by how much I like the belf and Ironforge dwarf ones. It needs to be said that I abhor the boob patches on the Dark Iron female, especially when the male version is so awesome

2 Likes

The Mag’har is my favorite.

1 Like

Dem Trolls, Baby, dem Trolls!

Runner Ups:
Blood Elves
Kil’Tiran

Worst set ever:
Void Elves

1 Like

Undead whenever it shows up

1 Like

I though those were clasps for the shoulders >_<

1 Like

I hope it’s a nice suit and coat.

Just a tattered suit would be dope

4 Likes

It can be both!

Looking through those pics, I’ve decided I really need to level my Mag’har Orc up. She’s currently level 22.

I have two heritage sets, Dwarf and Highmountain Tauren. Of those two I like the Dwarf set better.

1 Like

Tauren looks like it will be really cool.

The Mag’har is fantastic, as are both of the dwarf sets, and actually, that gnomish one is surprisingly awesome. I might actually have to level one up to get and use it.

But my favorite is the Heritage of the Sin’dorei, hands-down. Maybe it’s because I started playing in Burning Crusade and I’m nostalgic, because that aesthetic was a big thing at the time, or maybe it’s because of the epic questline where you relive everything that made the Quel’dorei into the Sin’dorei to unlock it that I was complete garbage at on my undergeared squishy fury warrior that I hit max level on. But it’s my favorite of the lot.

3 Likes