Best ELE build for SOLO SHUFFLE?!

Hey fellow Elementalists!

Looking for a solo shuffle build with most damage potential. I’m low geared but looking to mess with some solo queues before DF.

Looking forward to seeing what you guys are having success with!

Just go to YouTube

I use it but was looking for some feedback here as well.

Thanks trollolol!

5 Likes

I would recommend necro and still getting the primordial wave talents plus ascendancy and wearing DRE leggo. Stats full mastery and around 30% crit/vers

This gets you:

-stormkeeper
-End tier primo wave talent that gives 25% lava burst and instant procs
-unity leggo for the haste buff
-ascendance and DRE ascendance

You can open with flame shock/primo wave fire ele, get another flame shock out, pop ascendance then lava burst proc primordial wave, use kick immune spiritwalker into stormkeeper/earth shock and start pumping that pressure right away.

2 Likes

And then wait for 3 min

2 Likes

What’s what really pushes me away for the one shot build….

I really enjoy weaving out instant ES and LvB procs but icefury is a pretty bust talent.

If there a good build without icefury and grab stormkeeper for some damage??

You need icefury to get the nature damage buff from the subsequent frost shocks before you unleash the Earthshock, Stormkeeper burst with the SoP activated .

I like my build which I run but you still die to dh

Everyone dies to DH because they don’t die

1 Like

This is the problem I’m having exactly…

I love my DH main and I’m trying ELE which I really enjoy but they just die and I really dislike the LoS / pillar hump gameplay you have to do with ELE.

DH gameplay goes like this….
Do a set of 30 push-ups, get your blood pumping and smash your 5 keys like a monkey and win. :joy::+1:t3::muscle:t3:

Go my build. No nature outside earth shock and hex.

Do more in less global this is the solo shuffle way

1 Like

What is your typical “GO” like with this build, Firewolf?

I see keeping primor Wave out and buffing LvB and get a lot of procs for buffed LvB’s. I like it.

Why play primal elem if earth do not give dmg reduction and why ice fury? Why fire n ice?

I am guessing probably because the stun is still really useful. You also still get the HP increase, and the 5% DR for having it out.

Just looking at his build, it seems the go is Icefury to boost Frost Shocks, then PWave to get the lava surges rolling, and weaving a boosted frost shock inbetween each lava surge to ramp up the damage with flux melting on your pwave boosted Lava Bursts.

So all you really need to get off is a single cast of icefury to set this in motion.

And then in between your goes, be in ghost wolf purging, shearing, toteming, etc. to generate maelstrom/survive.

1 Like

So don’t use earth shock on procs? What fillers besides frost shock / LvB…. Still weaving ES between LvB / frost shocks buffed by icefury?

I think surge of power and Earth shock are used either for another instant burst at the end…or to weave before Frost shock for the root to gain distance.

Ghost wolf probably really shines with this build because you can purge/wind shear/cleanse/and totem while in it, remove snares every 1 minute, ANd generate maelstrom from not only taking hits with lightning shield on, but also your purges/shears/cleanses.

So really ES seems to either be a helpful instant finisher, that conveniently lowers your cd on elemental — OR used to root enemy in place.

I am also guessing thunderous paws is taken here over the 20% DR because there is no spirit walk/gust of wind.

1 Like

I really like gust of wind but I can see ghost wolf buffed by thunderous paws being just as good with getting out of a snare or root at the same time with more speed.

Thanks for the info, this makes me interested to try out even though im super low geared but you have to start somewhere!

I like gust of wind/spirit walk as well, but I think they are really trying to make the most of Inundate and ghost Wolf Affinity. These two talents have some amazing synergy because aside from rolling flame shocks, Ele tends to have more open GCDs in pvp to purge/wind shear/drop totems than the other specs.

And healing stream being a 26 sec cd with this build is nice, because you can place it instantly via ghost wolf, and even if they kill it to avoid the healing, you immediately get the maelstrom from inundate. Elemental Orbit also makes it so you can run earth shield and lightning shield on you at same time, which only furthers your ghost wolf abilities — you are getting healed, while also generating maelstrom when attacked.

1 Like

I really love ghost wolfing around so this sounds great. Nice synergies. I need to just figure out how to bind another 5 keys with all these damn totems LOL.

Should I be grabbing primordial wave even if I’m necrolord with the talent already? How does that work, sorry if this isn’t a smart question…

1 Like