Best class for 1v1 in world

Paladin because they hit hard and practically have to be killed thrice. If you fight them as a class that can’t heal, it’s rough.

the only class that can stun and bubble hearth the safety lawl

Rogue/Pally and DH are all very OP in world pvp. Paladins have to basically be killed 3 times. DH’s have extremely potent pvp talents and hit like trucks, especially if they’re using the proper traits for pvp. My DH can crit for 150k instantly with 3 thirsting blades traits. As for rogues, being able to pick and choose your fights cannot be underestimated. Even the most powerful foe can be caught with his pants down.

You haven’t fought a good DH before. You literally cannot kill me, and while it will take awhile, i WILL kill you.

That’s a funny joke

It changes with patches and expansions.

1 Like

But it doesn’t. I challenge anyone in this thread to kill me 1v1.

Warlock

Lol jk

nah. Your eyes are too red. I might get high just getting close to you. (Saw your iLV eq)

We the best!

Blood dk’s can’t kill any good hunter or mage, pretty useless unless you’re fighting melee.

I have 2 Deathgrips on a 15 second CD, a Grasp on a 2min CD, a stun on a 45 sec CD, 2 speed boosts, and a 50% slow every GCD. Not to mention my range abilities. There is no outrunning a BDK.

Back when BfA first launched 4-5 DPS could attack me while questing on my disc priest and I could survive.

You’ll never catch a high rated hunter on a dk, it’s fun to play fantasy until you fight an actual gladiator bm hunter and get cc’d any time you ever get close.

You’re geared enough i probably can’t kill you with damage, but you’ll fall asleep eventually :wink:

My Holy Paladin is very difficult to kill. The damage I do is slow, but I can usually wear the opponent down whilst staying at full health!

It’s funny. Blizz literally had to gut Tanks in Instanced PVP because we were too good. I challenged anyone to 1v1 in a non-instanced setting. You’d get decimated.

Let’s PVP then

Feral druid is S-Tier for the more advanced player. Other than that a rogue is the easiest.

If we talking about 1 vs 5 ppl and they dont have a healer always go with blood dk the more ppl attack the more you heal but if we talking 1vs1 class unholy dk is the answer no class can beat unholy in wpvp

NE lock, hands down.