Best class for 1v1 in world

Blood is strong aginst alot of ppl but in 1vs1 not as much

Nobody talking about Unholy? Clawing Shadows for great pressure at range, Transfusion for phenomenal survival, and Necrotic Strike to shut down any and all healing.

I get jumped all the time and get to demolish so many would-be assassins. Necrotic Strike is one of the best things in this game.

Ganked, attacked with deadly intent while standing flat-footed and unsuspecting.
What class/spec is likeliest to survive? If survive is all that’s necessary, then a Night Elf VDH might would be best. We have a lot of health, and can jump a long ways.

Why most ppl here talking about classes/specs that made to run away from a fight lol

I do pretty well as an arcane mage. Instant cast spell that both speeds you and slows them, plus invis/CCs/blinks that heal you if you have the azerite traits. I win a lot of 1v1 fights in the open world and if I do need to run away it’s extremely easy to do so.

Because in WPvP, running is sometimes your only option and it’s good to be able to do so when you need to. Even the strongest 1v1 classes are going to have a tough time in 1v2, and it’s good to have the power to get away from those.

Don’t get me wrong, there are a number of other specs ie healer specs that blood can’t actually kill

That being said, blood is the only spec that cannot die to anything 1v1, I don’t think any other spec can say the same except maybe Resto Druid.

Rogue/ret/ww/ele

2 Words.

Fall damage.

No dk with more than two brain cells to rub together is gonna Ermm fall for that

You would be surprised. Even a 10 foot fall can do 30% of your health and that’s all i need to get you within death range between your healing windows.

A very well geared blood DK is pretty near impossible to 1v1 kill.

if someone will keep at it long enough the dk disease will slowly melt them, but it could be a half hour fight and he has to work every thing he has to actually kill the other.

a well played rogue esp Dark iron since they can blind, use their racial to get dots off them, then vanish and walk away or move off and decide if they want to try to kill the ganker.

Can confirm. I mean, you won’t be able to kill anything but you can endlessly grief people trying to kill you. I just spam HoTs and / point and / laugh

Hunters are terrible at surviving ganks. Avoiding ganks maybe, surviving ganks no.

Paladin is the best class for surviving ganks. There’s a reason why 80% of the people you see openly questing in war mode are paladins.

Eh, there isn’t a single person I’ve 1v1d spare a single very very well played assn rogue that’s gotten me below even 70% hp.

If you can get me down to 70% with just fall damage, which imo just won’t happen, it laughable to call that a “lethal damage window”. I’m well aware how hard chaos bolt hits, even still, it’s laughable. Plus, all it takes is a single death grip double deathstrike, to heal that damage, without even considering blood boil, or vampiric blood among other things.

DH is crazy for world pvp because you can heal off mobs and kite forever. Double jump and glide is really strong while we don’t have flying mounts.

You should look up soullscape on YouTube, he has a bunch of 1vX wpvp videos as a DH.

If you don’t want a DH, ret pal is also stupid strong.

Again, talking about my DH.

Surviving a gank? MW Monk?
Ridiculous healing, and even more ridiculous mobility.

Pop defensives, heal up a bit, Chi Torpedo away, cleanse snares with Tiger’s Lust, Chi Torpedo further away. Mount up and run away.

I will kill anyone 1v1.