Best class for 1v1 in world

what class/spec has the highest chance of surviving a gank/1v1 out in the world?

Probably Paladin and Hunter. Don’t have knowledge on others but I hear good things about resto druid

Maybe rogue. Blind, vanish, then sprint away. They can’t gank what they can’t see!

1 Like

Tbh I felt completely okay with my rogue or a Druid.

Stealth is the ultimate anti gank tool

Mage: slow time, invisibility, teleport

1 Like

Rogue is the easy mode WPvP class, none comes close.

Don’t need to look for anything else if WPvP is what you wanna do.

Blood DK. At the height of my power, I could single handedly take on 6 Rogues (Timeless Isle). I can still take on anyone 1v1 in BFA. Often times, it takes 3 ppl to take me down.

1 Like

:clap: R :clap: o :clap: g :clap: u :clap: e :clap:

2 Likes

How does a Rogue kill a BDK? Or do you mean, you would just run away.

2 Likes

Every class has its strengths and weaknesses.
Paladin vs Warlock, Warlock will lose unless there’s a surprise team around a corner.
DK vs DH, DH will more than likely win unless the DK uses a lot of death’s grip and AoE slowdown.

DH vs Paladin, Generally the DH will win, unless the Paladin gets extremely lucky

Its blood DK.

all other answers are wrong

1 Like

blood DK isn’t really a class, it’s a playable raid boss

5 Likes

Paladin. Just bubble-hearth, or bubble mole-machine if you want to style on them. Or just die if its a competent priest

1 Like

ROFL no, just no. That coming from a Paladin is hilarious.

Paladin ofc

eh, I haven’t mastered my mage, true. I know that if blink’s second use is enabled, it can get you pretty far away.

disc priest

I’ve never come close to losing to a DH. They don’t have the self sustain I do. Or the damage

Can just stealth away from any unfavourable match up.

Plus playing a tank for wpvp is just weak tea.

Not cool man, not cool at all. :sob: