Best Alliance PvP server to roll classic? Stalagg update?

Hey everyone!

I’m planning on rolling an alliance Druid on Stalagg / Whitemane / Herod. Depending on what happens when demographics come out. I’m already thinking their will be a huge imbalance favoring horde (like retail). cough
So I’m trying to see if anyone has any inside information for the best alliance PvP server! Btw I’m killing horde on sight*

If anyone has any info please let me know I’m trying to be ready to rock and roll on release.

3 Likes

Whitemane of the three. Herod is horde dominated. Thalnos has a the br community, unless you speak spanish/portugese.

Thalnos seems to have a very healthy Alliance following

1 Like

I’m open to rolling on any PvP server that has a healthy alliance population. Except faerlina the streamer server

Whitemane has a subreddit with a community poll with about 800 people (last night) it was about 50/50 for horde and alliance!

My guild will be rolling Thalnos, I’m a former Glad and mostly will have pvp minded players in my guild.

1 Like

Fairbanks. It’s so un-talked about that the Horde aren’t massing their war machine there.

roll on herod or Fairbanks. I’m also going alliance.

PVP heavy for me and R14 goals. KOS all horde I come across. You should join me my friend! even if its unbalanced, just make a premade and it should take care of Ab/WSG. AV is going be a tough one if alliance are out numbered.

Herod is 55/45 based on the information thats available, i hardly call that horde dominated.
more like, slightly tipped in hordes favor. Dominated is a stretch

9 Likes

I’m going horde on Fairbanks. So you should go on Fairbanks so I can take a :poop: on your chest.

Seriously though. I want to see more Alliance on Fairbanks. I want some good competition.

1 Like

Come to Thalnos! We won’t have the big streamers and our pop won’t be overly massive like Herod. The BR population will be there but NA will outnumber them easily. The BR players are already saying they plan to speak English in public chat channels and they wanna have fun playing with us! The Thalnos community is gonna be awesome from what I can tell so far.

Thalnos has a the br community, unless you speak spanish/portugese.

See what I said above your quote.

Roll Thalnos, we need Alliance here!
Non english speakers are only 2-4% total pop.

A43 x 57H for now

2 Likes

Btw I’m killing horde on site.

Sight*
OMEGALUL this kid change 0 chance

1 Like

I might have agreed with you until you said “omegalul”.

1 Like

There is no Best, if you are this worried about pvp then go play on a PVE server. What you are looking for is a one sided server to make your life easier. Server name creation was less than 24hrs old and we are already seeing these posts (facepalm),

1 Like

your name has special characters, your opinion is voided

I might have agreed with you until you said “omegalul”.

1 Like

Come to Fairbanks! it’s shaping up to be really solid.

Dang got me on that one! Guess I’ll need more coffee!

1 Like

That’s only because my name was taken. I got Rozen as my name without the ö in Classic.

The most recent polls show Herod as very balanced. I’d definitely go there for PvP.

1 Like