Best 1v1 class/spec that's not a rogue

Just remember DH is feast or famine. Rocking against most classes but you will get yourself absolutely ruined by competent kiters (Mages and Hunters, some Warlocks and Shadow Priests)

1 Like

what? Spriests are just punching bags with no ways to kite for more than a few seconds.

2 Likes

Feral is very strong in WPvP combat. Lots of mobility, lots of self-heals, and lots of rot damage (less than in the past but still some). And stealth. And instant flight form.

I do fine in world pvp at about 460 with both disc and shadow. You have to set up certain win situations and there are some classes that will be hard but so far with equal gear or a bit better, it’s all about the player versus the actual class.

I do agree with a lot of the classes listed, it’s generally easier to do though :slight_smile:

I noticed that elemental shaman didn’t make the list lol.

I don’t care. I love my shaman and have taken out quite a few in one on one battles over the years.

Other than that, I’d say the BM hunter is the way to go for some serious damage and survival in 1 o 1 situations.

1 Like

Perhaps kite is a bit too generous but they can still kill a DH at range (though admittedly not as easily as the others)

One of the biggest factors in 1v1 is also who gets the initiative. I generally don’t gank so sometimes if i can glider get away and then come back it’s a huge edge since a DH can mongo a lot of folks down. But yeah a geared SP can hurt :slight_smile:

Listen to this. Easy peasy class. It is called wheelchair spec for a reason.

Feral/DH/WW are all good at 1v1.

1 Like

Not the reason you think, obviously…

Disc or shadowpriest. If you know what you are doing, 1v1 you are unstoppable.

1 Like

They kill your pet, then chase you.

Just call your pet off and they can’t stay on you with chains on. You can run off with deaths advance.

bear dru reigns supreme

no one wants to 1v1 u even if they can win lol

3 Likes

I specifically do.
And I can win. I just have to outlast your patience, and I am a very patient man.

1 Like

So do you just wait until he gives up and lets you kill him?

Or do you get to a point where he can’t stop you from killing him?

Depends on the bear dru. Outgear me and I just outlast their patience. I outgear them and I eventually wittle them down.

the entire reason I pvp as a tank is to annoy other tanks in PVP.

4 Likes

Ummm, idk if you have played the game recently, but shadow and disc get ran over by Assa rogues, dhs, ww monks, dks, and most melee classes.

Actually if you spec/gear disc properly you don’t get “run over” by these most melees 1v1 if you know what you are doing. Sure if you are massively outgeared or with some insane corruption procs you can lose but I have beaten some pretty high geared melees.

Hardest ones seem to be DH/DK

You can probably check Alphon’s profile as I am definitely not even nearly geared but can only imagine what he’s doing when he gets “jumped” by someone.

Cancels a quest and teleports away.

1 Like