Best 1v1 class/spec that's not a rogue

Title

Looking for a new alt that’s a good 1v1 spec or class but is not a rogue. Can’t get into playing a rogue for some reason

Paladin.

/10

9 Likes

Holy Paladin

2 Likes

Idk if you’re into melee but WW monk, DH and feral Druid are all good choices

1 Like

Warlocks are good against everyone who isn’t a healer in 1v1.

2 Likes

until they meet a pole

I vote WW monk. THat comes from watching a lot of duel tournaments.
Then probably rogue

If there were no LOS, it would be whatever ranged class is op at that time. would be a warlock.

Either DH, WW or BM hunter (just kite while the pet chomps). BUT if you want to be a 1vX god, go prot pala

best would be DH, WW, Lock,
DK can be really solid, Fury war with the right gear and corruptions can be very strong 1v1. A good druid is really hard to beat to in wpvp

Paladin, Windwalker monk, warrior, Death Knight, Demon hunter and Destro warlock.

Oh and enhancement Shaman…Haha j/k :yum:

Edit: survival hunter is also good in 1v1.

1 Like

BM Hunter - Kite forever, let pet do the work. Easily 1v2 many specs. Learn to land traps and you’ll be good. Counters Locks if you run away in a straight line or have LoS.

Demon Hunter - Get even a moderate amount of gear and the class plays itself. Daily reminder reign from above is on a 1 minute cooldown.

Feral - Open, bleed, run, repeat. Great mobility just learn to bear stuns. Counters Ret.

Ret - Solid choice in most cases but CAN be controlled by mage, rogue, feral, hunter and you’ll have to be on the ball when fighting them. Learn when to burst and how to play safe and the staying power is pretty good.

Unholy - Deals damage in melee and at range, so lots of versatility. Necrotic strike ruins lives and can give you a chance to kill healers and annoying tanks. Can pretty much 1v1 anything in the game if you’re patient except maybe the most geared and skillful rogues. Maybe.

WW - Hit and run, rinse, repeat. Similar to Feral. Watch out for stuns. Cheesing teleport is fun. Big damage setup potential.

2 Likes

Monk or DK - Almost no one is going to be able to survive an UH DK burst with stacking necrotic.

If they took away my Daggers I’d go Feral or Hunter (not sure the spec).

1 Like

DH. Unholy is good too (biased opinion) but you probably will have trouble dueling DH :stuck_out_tongue:

Really ?

I thought an unholy DK would destroy havoc DH

Oh no, DH directly counters unholy DK lol

I would’ve guessed unholy countered dh with all the stuns, pet damage, necro strike, and anti-magic shields

Chains of ice is the best dh counter.

1 Like

If a DH is smart, all he has to do is wait until you use your apocalypse before he pops meta, then there is no chance you will kill him, and you’ll die before meta is half way past its duration.

Chain of ice then what? Run away? lol

Does that even work on demon hunters? :thinking:

Ya they have no counter.