Besides possibly Genn, who deserves to land the killing blow on Sylvanas?

i tried to say “as much” my mistake.
lets compare to what sylvanas did to tyrande to what she did to the horde.
it seems like she didn’t really hurt that much, hum?.
again.if voljin has business with someone that would be with the jailer, but he doesn’t deserve the killing blow on sylvanas, the title of the thread.

Sylvanas did terrible things to the Alliance. Nobody is denying that. But Sylvanas betrayed the Horde. Her allies. People who trusted her and thought she was there to protect and lead them to a bright future.

She was going to serve the Horde up on a silver platter. She conspired to assassinate the warchief, usurped control of the Horde, and tricked it into going into a bloody, brutal war that killed thousands on both sides with the goal of complete destruction of every living being on Azeroth.

Everyone has a right to want Sylvanas dead. She’s an enemy to us all. But of all the characters the two she wronged the most are Tyrande and Vol’jin.

Tyrande because Sylvanas nearly wiped out her race.

Vol’jin because Sylvanas stabbed him in the back so she could attempt to wipe out his entire people. Not just the trolls but the entire Horde. The entire Alliance. Everyone.

If being personally betrayed by an ally who went on to try and destroy everything he loved doesn’t give Vol’jin good claim to be one of the people to get the killing blow then I don’t know what does.

1 Like

Literally everyone.

They can all dress up as inmates, make some prison shivs and take turns.

They can make a prison gang, too, to strengthen their bond in the world post-Shadowlands.

2 Likes

yeah then maybe the horde shouldn’t have supported her genocidal campaign so i would say that they are as guilty as her.

She didn’t do anything to the horde and much less when we compare it to what the horde and she did.

6 Likes

How often do people actually get “revenge”?

Genocide does

This is why I think the pc should just do it, then everyone can just take in personally for there character.

I don’t get how you can say she didn’t do anything to the Horde when she literally caused the warchief to die, took his throne, and then abused the system and her people to start a war of genocide nobody wanted.

Her Horde kill count isn’t that high, but what she did was destroy the very spirit of the Horde. That was the entire point of Saurfang’s arc. Sylvanas was a second Gul’dan. Teldrassil was a second Path of Glory. She made us all monsters.

That is pretty heinous.

Edit: Etheldald this first half is a reply to you. Quoting Kat replaced quoting you and I can’t seem to re-quote you after the fact.

Which is why Tyrande is the other person most deserving of the kill. Personally I am still hoping for a tag team.

Tyrande shoots her through the heart with an arrow and Vol’jin’s spirit drags her to Super Hell where she can stay for all eternity.

5 Likes

again, this is the horde’s fault for leaving her be warchief in the first place.
When voljin named her, neither baine or saurfang or the others suspected anything?
well, they did suspect it only that they were too cowards to act and when they did, too little to late.
The horde only turn on her when they started to lose the war, and not because it was the moral thing to do.

i hear this tale before with garrosh and thrall
“YOu FaILED ThE HoRdE”
so why we have to deal with this nonsense again?

So no, voljin doesn’t deserve much with sylvanas.
in the one the one who killed him was the jailer, not sylvanas.

3 Likes

Well I disagree. Blizzard writing the rest of the Horde like morons isn’t an excuse to throw the Horde’s entire story in the toilet and not let anyone from the faction take revenge on the woman who used, abused, and discarded them like they were trash.

Vol’jin has every right to kill Sylvanas. The Jailer may have killed him but Sylvanas was the one to reap the benefits from her conspiracy and drag the Horde back down a path of horrors.

3 Likes

to be fair, they kinda did this before, with garrosh, and thrall was there, to kill steal our kill, jaina was supposed to have revenge on him at the very least but no, thrall was, so there you have it! you guys had your revenge on a corrupt warchief! can be our turn now?

With Garrosh I can see why they gave it to Thrall just because Thrall was directly responsible for him. That was 100% on Thrall. His mistake. Makes sense he had to clean it up, even if it was too little too late.

Even then I am pretty annoyed Vol’jin didn’t at least get to shoot Garrosh’s Old God heart or something.

The point of the thread is to say which characters deserve the kill. I already said Tyrande absolutely deserves it. I just also think Vol’jin has a strong claim to be the one to do it. It isn’t about “taking turns”.

Ideally it’ll be a joint job so everything can feel satisfied.

6 Likes

Imagine that scene from Airplane where the woman is panicking in her seat.

like a genkidama? i can see that!
after all they throw a kamehameha to n’zoth.

1 Like
1 Like

I could see it. Basically an ancient Pandaren spell Taran Zhu can teach us.

Taran Zhu: As I have said, the Horde and Alliance are more powerful together. Now I will teach you an ancient Pandaren ability to prove that once and for all. Also I will teach you the Kaio-Ken.

3 Likes

One of her sisters.

Make Vereesa relevant for once.

Garithos, for sure.

Tyrande or Alleria…though Nathanos would be interesting, wonder what his role next expansion will be.

1 Like

Tie her up, start a queue, then slap a toll booth on it.

We’ll make billions.

1 Like

He would represent all those Alliance players demanding Lordaeron City for the last decade.

1 Like