Benediction to Eranikus Transfers Locked Help!

Please help! My guild made the decision to transfer to Eranikus yesterday and this morning when I go to transfer my toons I get an error saying Eranikus is locked and not accepting transfers. And apparently with zero notice. I know I have other guild members in a similar boat and others already on the server. The server isn’t even close to full. Please fix this bug asap…and if you are going to lock a server some notice would be nice. Also worth noting it seems Eranikus isn’t even an option when you look through the server choices for classic on forums.

4 Likes

When they announced the transfers to Eranikus, within that announcement was the fact that they could be stopped with no warning.

That being said, you are not the only person in this boat. I would think some relief is in order but doubt it will happen until they get a handle on their current massive backlog of tickets.

I just don’t see them wanting to introduce the possibility of new issues arising from a fix until they deal with their current issues.

1 Like

Let’s put a hold on that statement until we actually find out that the Free Character Moves were intentionally turned off.

Current indication is it may be a bug, but I don’t want to make that official until I officially get word.

10 Likes

Any type of time window on the big repair for free transfers would bring alot of piece to mind.

Any update on this? Thanks in advance for any insights.

2 Likes
4 Likes