Benediction overtaken by alliance - horde don't transfer here (megathread)

It is an error following from Classic.
You were able to farm consistently through dungeons (Mara/Dire Maul/etc) and you could just buy your consumables from AH.

So, if you didn’t have like 15 extra accounts to leave level 1 rogue characters in burning steps, you would have really hard time getting a black lotus.

Not to mention that people were farming on dead servers and transferring characters full of arcane crystals + black lotus (and later also plaguebloom) to the really populated servers.

Of course, in classic you would also get into the cheesy GDKPs and get some gold.

In TBC it simply… doesn’t work that well. At least, not at this stage.

you can see people complaining they can’t farm Mana Thistle and Terocone.
Well, that is not a problem in medium sized servers. I’m able to get them on Netherwind for example.

Now…

Benediction situation… just sux.

Retail became a different game when those “mega servers” became a thing after WoTLK.
Plus, you could make so many gold with dailies that you didn’t really need to farm.

I guarantee you that history is not repeating itself.
What happened in classic and what is happening now in TBC C is just… different. It is not the same game, it is not the same experience.

It’s the exact same the real true difference is is that it’s happening faster now.

You just proved that by saying that these mega servers weren’t really a thing until after wrath but they already happening now.

1 Like

I literally refuted what you just said.

You said
“history repeating itself”

Well, history repeating itself would be servers being exact the same as they were during WoTLK.

It is exactly the opposite.
What is happening right now has nothing to do to what happened on retail.

At this point it would be worth the fee to transfer to Bene as horde just to troll ally.

1 Like

We do everything faster than we did in actual Vanilla,TBC, WOTLK and so on.

We know exactly how this story plays out except we do things faster.

We farm gold much faster now than back then.

We kill bosses much faster than we did back then.

We progress on pve faster than we did back then.

So to expect anything less than history repeating itself but at a faster rate is crazy.

You didn’t refute anything, you proved my point.

We have servers with 3x-5x more people on them than we did back then, we have players who min/max everything which is why there are more horde playing than Alliance.

We wanted servers to be lopsided because the majority of players likes being the majority on servers.

Like you’re literally just repeating what was already done.

3 Likes

Payback for horde taking over sulfuras. We own bene now.

2 Likes

Doing Gods Work.

1 Like

Ouch. Only 32% horde on Benediction? That’s one of the worst.

But this is 6k horde. Only servers with more Alliance than Benediction horde are Grobbulas and Pagle. That’s it.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter if you can’t play, can’t farm because alliance dominates everything 24x7.

We better move out to another server with medium/high horde population than stay and be served crumbles by the alliance, who dominates the server with 2 TIMES more players than the horde.

TWICE.

So then xfer and ruin another server.

There is no solution, free xfers along with the player base wanting to be the dominate faction on a server is why it’s like this.

You and I both know nobody does any real farming outside of bots.

You’re telling me you’re getting owned by bots?

/raise eyebrow

1 Like

Are you saying you own bots?

No, fool, you are actively attempting to facilitate a tragedy with your cowardice.

1 Like

that includes you

so is only bad when alliance dominates?

1 Like

Surprised they did not open free horde transfers to bene to try and even things out.

You’re attempt to scam people into being locked in a realm overtaken by the alliance while you, coward, will be able to leave the realm (or stop playing).

If you don’t care about someone else, then you’re the coward.

I do care about the other players and for sure I don’t want them to be trapped for 90 days on Benediction after the exodus.

When alliance has twice the amount of players of the horde, yes, it is bad.

Remember, it is 12K+ alliance against roughly 6k horde.

If it was between 1~2k difference I’d say it would be fine if one was 8k and other 6k.

Like I said, I have even provided data from the discord where the alliance leadership is planning to “control” the horde and “let” them farm something so they wouldn’t go away.

I’m glad the alliance is being benevolent and letting horde play.
Like they control the horde.

Since they overwhelmingly overpower the horde by numbers, they can do whatever they want.

I just want to bring this information to the public so people will not be fooled and scammed.

Going to for sure camp this guy, and his guildies when they wipe in TK. See you soon Basementdwellar

1 Like

What kinda communist spin job is this

You are telling people to abandon all hope, I’m saying stay and fight, and I’M the coward…

Lmao, fascinating clown world we live in