Benediction needs a GOOD transfer server please

Benediction is a pve server at this point.

Doesnt matter though, because op isn’t going to take advice from anyone

14 Likes

Is there any reason they dont offer free xfers off any server with a queue, other than money, since, you know, they have monetized server issue solutions and therefore would be impacting their income streams resolving the server issues.

1 Like

This is not true, as of now if you are on a PVE server you can infact transfer to a PVP server.

3 Likes

Are you sure? I want to confirm that claim but on blizzard’s own website https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/34787 they state the following:

" Realm Restrictions

You cannot transfer a character [from a PVE realm to a PVP realm"

They got rid of the Pve to PvP restriction a few months ago.

2 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/burning-crusade-classic-realm-consolidation-august-9/1258446

“In the coming weeks, we plan to remove the restriction on transfers from Normal to PvP realms in Burning Crusade Classic” It’s a thing as I’ve already done it.

They need to link 2 dead servers to Benediction.
Then allow FREE transfert off Benediction to either of these 2 realms.
Connected realms has been a proven technology for a decade or so now.

That would solve all of these incessant issues that crop up.
[ Edit ] and any overcrowded servers, as a matter fact.
Or they can link for PvP server one of the opposite population as well to reclaim balance. a bit more touchy, but should work.

4 Likes

Thanks for bringing that to my attention.
So we can remove at least one of the drawbacks of Pagle off the list.
Still, not a REAL solution to the overall issue of the 13k Benediction players who need somewhere to transfer but it’s at least a nice change that should help some players.

Pagle is locked, so not really a solution.

edit: But there may be some reasonable alll+pve servers other than pagle. idk.

They would have to open a couple new ones, as there arent any dead servers left, but that would be a real solution to this problem.

1 Like

Benediction is a PvE server in everything but name.

10 Likes

Sulfuras is doing great Alliance side, you missed the boat because of bandwagon cowardice. There is a bigger Pvp scene here than anything i ever saw on Bene, better players too, the type of Pvper who wasn’t scared of underdog odds when they took that leap of faith. I haven’t lost a premade vs premade to a different server yet.

4 Likes

Glad you are having fun there but two faction servers are not for everyone, they have half the effective population of a single faction server server with an equal total population and with the same queue issues.
Plus that server is full now, so it’s not a practical solution to the 13k in queue on benediction now. If they moved they’d just be on the same queue but on a different server.
We need an effective solution to the big picture issue.

What are you saying? You want a massive all alliance server that is too big to transfer to from your current massive all alliance server that is too big? You ever consider maybe not playing on a massive all alliance server? Eranikus is currently considered full with no queue times and 50/50 split on factions. It is a free transfer server and there are thousands of people leveling on both factions in northrend. If you want to play all alliance PvE go Pagle.

6 Likes

You have thousands of people with multiple accounts logged in (often doing nothing on the second and third) and thousands remote desktoping in. Just cut that out and the queue would be gone. You can not fix stupid.

5 Likes

Benediction already has good options to transfer to.

3 Likes

There are 13k people in benediction’s queue all day long.
They’re there for one reason, because they like what benediciton has to offer and they want to be in it.
And that’s a large single faction PVP server.
The way to split benediction in two and give a home to those 13k on queue is to offer them exactly what they want, which is more of the same: a large single faction pvp server.
Nothing else will get people to reroll or transfer somewhere else so nothing else will solve the issue.
We don’t want to share a spot in a queue with someone from the other faction who we cannot speak to, group with or trade with.
It adds nothing to our gameplay experience.

1 Like

Several benediction people have moved over to westfall. I think it’s the largest alli dominated NA East server still open for transfer, it is pve though.

Benediction is a PvE server too. Rofl

4 Likes

Good Benediction players should be forced to suffer. Everybody running away from WPvP ruined Grobbulus

5 Likes