Benediction & faerlina

Dumb, stupidest, dumb, stupidest, freedom, freedom, angry

You don’t have to be a linguistics analyst at the NSA to figure out this is the same guy. Why did he swap from Morogh to Happybank in this thread to post consecutive messages?

BUT WHAT IF (stay with me here), WHAT IF they are not the same person? What if there exists a whole group of people, a whole subculture who share this opinion and happen to think and talk and type like this, favoring the same choices in vocabulary and disregard for punctuation and capitalization? The whole works. What would that mean for the rest of us?

6 Likes

Sometimes when I read posts on the forums I get the distinct feeling that some posters aren’t quite right in the head.

Something is off with how they type.

This guy for example.

3 Likes

yeah your opinion matters as much as some dried dog sh on the ground. this is a open benediction and faerlina crusade

2 Likes

First step is admitting you fit in this category.

3 Likes

Sucks to suck.

1 Like

^ type of idiots posting on the forums that made this stupid server lock change happen. they dont even have any brains, they just copy everythin theyv read before. ignored both

4 Likes

He thinks he’s really smart. He’s like the guy that shows up with condoms and wine then tells Chris Hanson he just came to hang out.

4 Likes

…proceeds to spell words incorrectly.

2 Likes

What’s even worse is I linked the blue post in his last thread…which he promptly ignored.

If he won’t listen to Blizzard, he certainly won’t listen to us.

1 Like

No, overcrowded servers made the locks happen.

Benediction was unplayable months before they locked it. Every zone was plugged up. You couldn’t farm. Capturing towers was brutally difficult unless you camped a layer for 2 hours before they went up. The auction house was lagged beyond belief… Even the server lag while trying to quest could be enough to ruin the experience.

Servers should have been locked right around the time T5 launched.

1 Like

Said this would happen, was called an idiot.

So again … where are these tourists telling ppl to TrAnSfEr. That’s right they quit, yet ppl took their advice instead of listening to ppl who have been here for 3 years.

But yea… I’m the idiot.

Sucks to be you bro… Sorry you fell for the blizzard trap. We tried to warn y’all.

1 Like

I dont get what your saying.

1 Like

Weeks ago during lunch I said this would happen and the people are starting to show their faces now.

You are probably 7th case and example iv seen of this appear on the forums.

Again I was called an idiot for speaking truths back then.

But look, you are here proving my point.

I thank you for this… But I don’t feel bad for your situation.

There’s a large group of people who gave blizzard multiple different options and avenues to have this figured out so that what you’re dealing with right now that didn’t happen.

They said we were all wrong and it’s the players faults anyways, so the only option is to transfer. Now we have all these bs problems with these servers now

Blizzard didn’t listen to veterans of the community, now you get to deal with thier faults.

2 Likes

Come to Earthfury, I did so yesterday it was free.

Benediction is 100% Alliance appx 34,000
h ttps://ironforge.pro/population/classic/Benediction/

Faerlina is 99.9% Horde at 30,000 horde 58 Alliance
h ttps://ironforge.pro/population/classic/Faerlina/

This seems very bad for game play, these need to be dispersed.

1 Like

yeah ur exactly right dude this is clearly a player created problem something i said on the forums when they were yapping about it months ago. this is a FREEDOM created problem.

so the idiots on this forum, of course theyre idiots who dont lioe freedom so somehow they suggested to take the freedom away from where u can play. some of the dummies were saying lock the servers that are big, so people are FORCED to come play on my crappy server.

the gaming company is so i gotta use my words carefully for listening and really locking the servers from transfers, but also even creating a freakin character for 4 months non stop. definitely the craziest thing theyve ever done in this game. this is a player created problem let it go, realize the ones crying on this forum u should know r stupid

1 Like

no ur way is dumb. ur part of the problem. stop suggesting i come to ur server u chose it u be happy there stop trying to affect my choice.

and ur using websites u dont even know for sure what the populations are ur not on the server

I am not trying to make you do anything.

At least add crossrealm queueing for pvpers.

1 Like

you are delusional, you don’t get to play on servers over capacity, they are locked, too bad, you pay $15 dollars to have access to the game, which you do, you have other open servers to play on, you’re not coming to servers that are locked for a good reason.

You act like your some VIP customer paying $2392323 a month, get a grip, maybe get some fresh air outside…

1 Like

Imagine calling people “dumb” but you can’t comprehend what overcapacity means…to the point where the servers can hardly function because there are to many people on them…do you understand common sense, or how things even work?