Benediction & faerlina

im angry i pay $15 a month and cant play on the pvp server i want. fix this now. the longer u wait the worse for me. I cant EVEN transfer from pve to pvp cant even create a new character

11 Likes

your not entitled to anything, and no we dont want more people on servers that are over capacity, they are locked for a reason and they will stay locked. Whole point of the lock is so people can go elsewhere… bene was unplayable for a entire month because there were so many people on 1 server.

and blizzard makes more off people buying wow tokens than your classic 15 dollar per month sub.

12 Likes

u got some dumb people that post on this forum. which is why they made this dumb change. i can play where i want

5 Likes

No, you can’t.

5 Likes

Then why create this thread lol?

5 Likes

Those are PvE servers

2 Likes

the stupidest thing is people who never say anything else about the game. somehow have an opinion on what server u should be allowed to play on, and a majority dont even play on that server.

so random. this is angering that i have everything i want with wow but cant choose what server i wanna play on. something that has never happened in warcraft history. for 4 months youve not allowed me to play on the server i want. not given me the freedom

3 Likes

Candy Crush already makes more money than wow could even hope to, once microsoft finishes buying activision, blizzards old catalogue wont be looking to hot when you realize how little money it makes comparatively.

1 Like

Okay Karen. :rofl:

What’s it like, being a beggar and a chooser at the same time?

5 Likes

i would never base a games fun off of how much another game makes. thats so weird im not a weird thing who goes and looks up how much games make

1 Like

really sayin karen? wow u just wont let that die. ur such a copycat ur in no way original. u have no brain so u copy what other mothers say

1 Like

Blizzard is a business and “fun” isnt revenue, which is what matters, hth.

1 Like

Why would you want to play on a dead faction PVP server?

Aren’t you embarrassed?

1 Like

Really struck a nerve there didn’t I, Karen?

6 Likes

^ type of stupidness that post on the forums mostly to get blizzard to make the change to lock the servers

2 Likes

Yeah, you kinda proved that. The players flooded some servers and killed many others. Actions have consequences (even if they were unintended consequences.)

4 Likes

ur just talkin hypotheticals like this has happened a million times. i hate when u do dat. this situation is not a grounded situation these servers go up and down all the time, not concerete and wow classic only been out for 2 years.

ur not an expert on what happens

1 Like

Facts are facts, man. Players flocked from several servers to a few megaservers. They effectively killed their abandoned servers and trashed the faction balance on all but one of their megaservers.

4 Likes

Poor Karen. You’ll go through life thinking all the managers have no idea what they’re doing, but in reality, you’re the common denominator. :pensive: :pray:

6 Likes

People think que times are over on these realms but really you are just in a dip. I almost promise you once the next phase hits most of these realms will be back to remote logging in to raid on time and all that goodness.

3 Likes