Benched for choosing the wrong covenant

Nope. Just proving that your ridiculous rhetoric is… ridiculous. Saying instead “if you’re the wrong covenant you’re going to have a lot more trouble finding a mythic guild” is correct.

2 Likes

I pugged most of Heroic Nyalotha and had like terrible azerite essences and gear. People thinking covenant choice is an issue, are delusional. It’s been beaten to death, but unless you’re top tier pvping or bleeding edge mythic raiding, covenant choice is less important than mechanic or class knowledge. Literally won’t make a difference

It’s a non factor for all the people that just play the game solo.

Lets be real. You can argue on a technically that it’s possible to “beat” the game while playing a substandard spec or picking a bad Covenant.

There were literally dozens of Sub Rogues and Survival Hunters who managed to kill Mythic N’zoth. You just gotta ignore the tens of thousands of BM Hunters and…whatever spec Rogues played in 8.3 (Assassination?) who killed him by comparison.

But to deny the massive quality of life that playing a good spec provides in the social aspect of the game is silly. Off-meta specs are basically second class citizens in the WoW.

If nobody wants to invite you in a Mythic run, it makes clearing Mythic kind of impossible by proxy. I thought that was obvious.

Play the game solo AKA complain about “lack of content” and “timegating” on the forums.

2 Likes

Nah I’m not even doing heroic and I’m already second guessing my choice of covenant due to performance

We have a Venthyr Hunter in our raid team!

Learned that the hard way trying to play a Druid in Classic.

Covenant doesn’t matter for those who aren’t trying to get to the end of raiding as soon as possible.

Not impossible. More difficult, yes.

When this raid tier is over and AOTC is no longer obtainable, I’d better see the correct covenant on every single person with a clear, or else like I said, you’re just spitting a ridiculous and false rhetoric.

And? How is that incentive for me to pick it

Cherrypicking for Heroic content lmao. Just dump this guild and move on.

Because AOTC is the pinnacle achievement of raiding.

It’s so funny that people complain about all this time. I’m totally down with slower gearing and things being weekly. I get to just play the game and have fun in random bgs or arena and not worry someone is getting lucky and blowing up in power so fast.

It’s why the covenant system is so frustrating due to it being an inherent power gap that will exist no matter what unless power is decoupled from the covenants. No one really believes they will ever get a “balance” for all aspects of the game.

1 Like

Yeah, pugging my weekly 15 last expansion as a Lock in BFA was never a fun experience.

It’s not looking much more fun in SL either, not with our direct competition in Boomkins and Spriests being busted as hell.

It was a joke. The OP misspelled ‘sexist’ ‘sexiest.’

I almost commented on it too as a funny slip of the keyboard.

Not really the point I was getting at.

Well you didn’t know what the ability did so I’d thought I’d better explain it

Fair enough