Belves need a corrupted model

Do you just secretly want to explode elves?

For… uh… science or whatever.

1 Like

i demand an unallied race

the Night Circus, a combination of dark ranger night elves, void elves and blood elves

and a mount that can fit eight people but it’s only two seats

3 Likes

I mean, between Sir Zeliek and Calia Menethil, I’m not opposed to Forsaken having Paladins. I mean, even Lightforged Draenei and Draenei Death Knights still have light-based racials.

A San’layn Paladin might be odd, but I imagine one could explain it as something to do with the Sunwell anyways. Assuming anyone wants to be a San’layn Paladin.

This is what it really boils own to, speaking for myself. There was a time I used to be concerned with lore-appropriate customizations. Now? I like lore-abiding customizations but I’m well past the point of thinking something shouldn’t be added because lorewise it might not make sense. This entire setting has ceased to make sense. Just let players have fun.

1 Like

giving meaning to that seal of blood comeback broe

3 Likes

There’s almost no concept you can’t appropriately justify in lore in a world where void elves can be serene enough to be monks and worgen death knights exist.

Also, I’m fairly sure everyone arguing against tauren and draenei rogues has never actually been around a hoofed animal on anything other than pavement. Or goats at all.

I’d like to see the following customization options for Blood Elves…

Each of these I imagine would have its own custom ‘voice’ and emotes, available during character creation, or changeable via the barber shop (via a new drop-down).

The Wretched

I don’t advocate re-using the NPC skins from TBC-era; these would be all new HD skins that would sit well alongside the current Blood Elf options.

• Customization available to all Blood Elf classes except maybe Paladin…? Can anyone see a Wretched Paladin happening?
  • If player selects a Wretched skin, the new voice/emotes option automatically selects the Wretched voice and emotes

Dark Rangers

See Balesong’s megathread - many good ideas:

• Customization available to all Blood Elf classes, again excepting Paladin. Apparently undead Paladins aren’t a thing, though I’d personally have no problem with that.
  • Special Heritage Armor style quest to obtain a new cosmetic set that’s essentially Dark Ranger attire, useable only by Blood Elves.
  • Special undead-sounding voices and new emotes, as with Wretched - available at character selection or in the barber shop.
  • Special Dark Ranger hunter pet - a unique black spider. Can be used by any Blood Elf hunter once tamed.
  • Special Dark Ranger undead hawkstrider mount, or an undead Quel’dorei steed, obtained via a quest or scenario.

San’layn / Darkfallen

See Fallynn’s thorough megathread - so many terrific ideas and images:

• Customization available to all Blood Elf classes except Paladin.
  • San’layn regalia Heritage Armor available via a quest chain or maybe taking the player back to Northrend and doing a scenario in one of the old ICC dungeons.
  • Unique San’layn voices and emotes.
  • Unique San’layn hunter pet - a vampire bat maybe, or some kind of revenant-style mindless zombie ghoul.
  • Special San’layn mount, obtainable via quest or scenario. I envision a black hawkstrider in San’layn livery, but even cooler things are possible I’m sure.

It’s a lot to give to Blood Elves, but they’re the most popular race, so this could be justified as “more people will see this content and play it”.

Also since I’m excluding Paladins from the above, maybe Blood Knights could get some additional unique customization too.

1 Like

You have demon hunters.

Demon hunters are a class not racial customization.

That’s exclusive to blood and night elves.

mhmm, aaaaand??

Felblood Elves exist.

1 Like

Not after the sunwell got wrecked by 25 adventurers.

I thought you wanted some corrupted Blood Elves?

They could make it so these are the Blood Elves that turned back before they were totally corrupted by the void. So they share some of the physical characteristics with Void Elves.

Well yeah but we cant have them if they’re dead…

My suggestion is for a quest reward liek nelf black eyes via a quest chain in revendreth to unlock sanlyan skins.

Looks at Mag’har Orcs

Is it really jealousy when it’s something we already had? Belves had corruption well before some became Velves. Had light skin and hair.

I think it’s more about wanting to look different than cookie cutter.

Nothing stays dead in a fantasy world.

Maybe felblood elfs are the answer. Elves corrupted by Fel Magic.

1 Like

Like, Demon Hunters are right there. Right there.

1 Like