Bellular pretty much gets it

Non clickbait titles don’t attract views, he’s just plying his trade nothing wrong with that.

Unless you are playing it on alpha I wouldn’t assume that. I really don’t think you are getting the entire story about how things are right now.

have you? i have. its almost mythic+ with some hint of easy mode attached, but then just trolls you more and more. like with corruption, its just a troll mechanic and its stupid

Bellular’s whole channel runs on clickbait.

1 Like

So does every other channel on YouTube so that statement is worthless lol

Eh clickbait titles are just part of the youtube grind. I can’t blame folks tbh. Unless it’s something mega stupid

I am on alpha but I actually think a real timer would improve the content so I haven’t really done this enough to make any claims. If this doesn’t start until floor 12, it is not an issue for me anyway because I get totally bored by floor 5.

Plus based on what others said this is just for the endless mode not the quest mode and that is just cosmetics.

They just put this in this week. It is a work in progress, they asked for feedback and they stated their aims which isn’t to make it in mythic plus and gogo content. Although really what the heck else is there to do in there except gogo anyway.

This is their stated aim. They ask for feedback so they can adjust things to achieve that aim.

But I thought WoW was an ESPORT now, not a game :stuck_out_tongue:

Esports honestly needs to be destroyed its literally destroying the gaming world

2 Likes

yeah, i just HATE troll mechanics. im afraid they might go overboard with it personally i think they need to back it off already. this latest patch of the games trolling the player already made if im counting right 17 people just in my circle of actual friends i speak with daily quit…

im not in the alpha but a friend of mine is, i stopped over to work on his truck and tinkered for a second. im excited for a lot of it, but some of this just needs nixed

1 Like

If I get time I will go and check out the four or so quest modes and see if it has it - those are the modes people will be doing for the legendary mats. I will never play the endless mode anyway because like I said just too boring.

1 Like

No, he occasionally trots out the “I’m a game developer too, I know things” line as a means of asserting an authoritative opinion.

I generally roll my eyes at that point, then consider the opinion he is presenting on the merits. He generally knows what’s up as far as gameplay is concerned, but him developing his own game has very little to do with that.

What he does consistenly do is a 30ish second intro, a 60ish second Patreon and sponsor shill, then get into the meat of the content. That’s fine IMO, and what most decent YouTubers (across a variety of interest areas - gaming, PC, DIY, etc) are doing to make ends meet.

1 Like

You get legendary mats in the endless mode as well.

My understanding is that the first 18 floors you do, regardless of which floor you start on or whether it’s Twisting Corridors (random) or a defined quest area, will give legendary mats. If you decide to progress Twisting Corridors beyond 18 floors in a week, you get no additional rewards.

Other people were saying differently. I agree it is too early to say what content is going to reward what though.

I have only done Twisting Corridors and I got legendary materials from Resonating Chests after the 6th/12th/18th floor bosses.

You also get those rewards every time you go in though, because it’s alpha, and everything is [PH], so it’s impossible to tell.

I hope next Tuesday’s build either fleshes this out a lot or brings out other major content to test so the focus can move away from Torghast until more work is done on it. Way too much uncertainty and speculation right now, even for people on alpha playing it right now.

It’s nice to have a write up with the design intent for torments to provide targeted feedback, but where is the same write up talking about the general reward structure?

2 Likes

I have never seen them finalize rewards for anything this early. Often in late beta they haven’t finalized rewards for things.

Of course, but they could put out a blue post with design intent regarding the quality of gear drops.

I’m not looking for fully itemized gear with unique models or anything here. I would like to know whether Torghast epics are expected to be closer to Mythic+0 Dungeon epics or Heroic Raid epics.

1 Like

I think it is too early for that as well.

There was some information given (and I think that is where that person got the endless was cosmetics and the quests were for legendaries) in an interview.

No, I get why he has to do them, he’s explained before. But they’re still ridiculous.

1 Like

Funny how I brought this crap up 2 days ago and people dog piled on me. Glad to see even Bell gets it. Makes all the trolls and haters look just stupid to me now. Simps.

2 Likes