Behavior warning

I am dinking around on some old characters, and randomly got a Behavior Warning, saying that many players have reported me. I have not spoken in chat and only been online for like 10 minutes. What is going on with this?

Also please note, that the warning can come from reports in any of the games under Blizzard’s purview. It doesn’t necessarily have to be the game nor character you are actively on at the time the warning is shown to you.

7 Likes

This is the only Blizzard game I’m logged on to. Literally just updated Wrath Classic and hopping on old toons. Would the report have possible been from years ago, and only just updated to show me minutes after I logged on? If it’s not a “strike” I guess I’m really not that worried about it either way.

it’s not a strike it doesn’t generate a report. It’s simply just a warning.

5 Likes

Something is wrong with this system . I have played 3 times in the last 2 weeks I said nothing in any chat or raid nor did I do anything unsavory in a group . I logged onto classic wow I have not been on it in months and 5 minutes in I get a behavior warning ??? Was no players near me I was afk in the bathroom . Unacceptable

Well, first off, this forum isn’t really for ranting about what happening in game. Even then, the warnings is sent to any account you’re playing, assuming wow, that you’ve earn on another account.

5 Likes