Behavior warning for boosting

Yep and you just admitted to abusing it.

No.
You could ironically mass report me though and it would probably work.

They should have services channel set to OFF by default.

1 Like

As long as you keep it to the designated channels, then I don’t see a problem. I’ve seen a couple ads in the new player chat though, which is always an instant report for me.

Everything that happens is recorded in log files.

Hard, no. Expensive as in hiring people to do the investigations, yes. There’s no profit for Blizzard, it will never happen.

1 Like

They could just automate it so if a ban or suspension get repealed then everyone who falsely reported that person would get a warning for abusing the report system

Do you have any clue how this looks?

Your entire diatribe doesn’t just demonize people who boost, but people who want to be boosted. This includes people with physical conditions that make it hard to do higher end content. This includes people who don’t have a lot of time, but want to progress.

These people want to trade gold for a service. They want to make a mutually beneficial transaction with another person. You’re angry about that. Think about that for a bit, yeah? Give a good, long, hard think about it.

If you’re mad because gold can be bought with real money, harp on Blizzard for the token. Not on people interacting with each other. You’re like a hermit, grumbling because people outside are having fun, interacting with each other.

2 Likes

L.M.A.O. are you seriously saying that calling out people who buy runs is ableist?
Just shut down opposing opinions by throwing that in there. I’ve seen it all on here now LOL.

Yes. Anyone whose entire diatribe is “you’re a disgusting piece of human filth for boosting people” is indeed being all-encompassing. So it’s not inaccurate.

The worst part is that it’s self-evident, which means the one making a stretch here is you.

2 Likes

Crying someone is “shutting you down” when you’re screaming at perfectly legit service sales for gold is pretty damn hypocritical my dude.

AotCs and Keys gonna get sold and Blizzard agrees it’s fine. Get over it.

2 Likes

OK Boostlet

Guy is mad that he’s not good enough to do carries

1 Like

Careful, I might raise prices next time you buy my services.

I mean, it might not be against TOS but people will still report it anyway.

With reports being automated and based off quantity you’re fighting a losing battle.

Boostlet? No I’m a booster.

Your girl wants KSM? I will carry her.

If you ask me nicely although it will be pricey

I’ll have to charge double it won’t be much trouble

Service guaranteed we will finish quickly.

And when we are done you will thank me.

2 Likes

Anyone can report you for anythng, you will get warnigs, you can say I love wow, if people report that and enough people do, you get auto ban. There are tons of proof about that, it is an auto ban system, people abuse it. The best part? GMs won’t do anything about it. Zero, nada! You will have to sit the silence or month ban. People will report you out of hate, or simply becaue they can. Blizz knows this and they DGAF.

Well it looks like this thread went well and helped your cause :joy:

Good luck with your business

1 Like

So now using the TRADE channel for TRADE pisses people off?

The human race is a failure.

Also, as stated, whenever anyone reports you, you get an automated message saying you were reported. Doesn’t mean you did anything wrong and it’s a computer generated message.

1 Like

I agree. If you report people for nothing trying to get them in trouble you should be suspended.

It should be. That’s why I report every single boosting/selling ad.