Behavior warning for boosting

I thought the Trade Services channel was more about advertising work order requests and whatnot…

…ah well, it doesn’t matter because eventually this thread will vanish when the moderators realize that the whole thing is a ToS violation…

No, warnings are purely volume of reports, not relevance.

1 Like

That makes a lot of sense. the same happened to me when i came back. took a couple weeks to realize there were two trade channels now.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter what people like or don’t like. Just because you don’t like something doesn’t qualify it as a reportable offense.

Blizz should take action against people who misuse and abuse the reporting system

How is my post a TOS violation? I am not posting about disciplinary action. Non was taken against me. Merely voicing my thoughts on people not understanding what offenses are actually reportable

2 Likes

I think it would be very hard to police. I’ve had this discussing on the PvP forums about people being reported as afk in BGs when they aren’t

They do, you’re not going to be alerted by it, however.

I imagine there’s few things more annoying for a GM than false, malicious reports.

I’m still going to report you every time.

5 Likes

The report system is vastly automated only appeals are reviewed by a person 99% of reports go unreviewed

2 Likes

I feel like I have this discussion once a week…

Warnings are automated. As mentioned above warnings are based on the number of reports, not if they’re valid or not. It’s just a heads up that you may be doing something people do not like.

If actual action is taken, an actual person looks at the report and determines if action is to be taken. If they hit the button, they thought the offence was valid. That being said the appeal system exists for a reason and there are times where action is reversed. People are human, after all!

2 Likes

Bans such as chat bans or account suspensions have been proved to be automated on multiple occasions. No person reviews it unless unless an appeal is submitted

1 Like

if you get actioned people think you are spamming too much

1 Like

No, they added a feature where if people report you, you get warned that people are reporting you now.

It’s an automated “Hey, btw, we’ve received reports! Maybe check what you’re doing!”, with no action or consequences. A bunch of false reports will trigger this warning just as much as legitimate reports.

The channel is throttled. Blizzard sets the pace of posting.

Uh ? Trade Services was made in Shadowlands to move Carry sales from Trade.

1 Like

Pretty sure making a thread complaining about account actions is a violation.

If you report someone advertising gold carries in Trade Services, that’s clearly a false report. That should be actionned.

OP wasn’t actionned.

If I see you spamming trade chat with this garbage I will report you. I don’t need to see every other message in trade about how your selling carries. If you have not received a temporary ban from Blizzard then why even bring it up? Is this just a forum post to let people know that you are selling carries?

1 Like

Stop spamming.

Edit: are you sure it wasnt your fellow boosters reporting you as a means to reduce competition?

lol! That’s not likely to result in anything… nor even a reply before the chat ban finishes anyway.

It’s too bad that you can suffer penalties for doing things within the EULA that some players just don’t like.

1 Like

Trade Services is literally made for what OP is doing.

Don’t like it, leave Trade Services.

My post doesn’t fall under this rule.

I post at most in 5 to 10 minute intervals not spamming at all

Some ppl are not smart enough to type “/leave 5”.

1 Like