1 Like

“What is that?”

“By Elune, it’s the moon.”

“That’s no moon.”

planetoid turns around to reveal Nathanos grimacing down at the party

5 Likes

behold true art, toiled over for many dozens of seconds

5 Likes

Getting in that final prediction: almost nothing will happen, such that very little is revealed (other than probably the Arbiter losing her ball) and we still don’t know what’s going on. Sylvanas lives, and manages to disappear without saying or revealing anything.

We will know in the next few hours what happens.

2 Likes

Servers are backup, now we just wait until the cinematic gets datamined early or one of the top guilds clears Normal super fast. I give it a day or two tops. :wolf:

1 Like

What are you talking about? She’ll tell us nothing lasts before she turns into a fart cloud and flies away. Again.

1 Like

That’s literally what I said, what are you on? “Saying anything” means “something of substance,” to anyone who actually knows English.

1 Like

Those black spots you see falling from the sky are incoming drama bombs. Brace yourselves for when they land.

We’ll know within the next two hours.

See y’all on the other side.

3 Likes

the only thing that is important is finding out about garroshs fate.

1 Like

Last I heard, he just despawns when the boss fight is over.

It sucks. You know; I miss the times where people didn’t LOOK for reasons to be offended and had a thicker-skin attitude.

The RP community has always been a little hypersensitive, but I generally thought it was for the good of the community itself. It clearly never was, and seeing how blown out of proportion things are, it makes me wish I played on a Normal Server and ‘RP’d’ in Secret or something.

What? /10ch

1 Like

I assumed Blizzard just didnt add whatever is suppose to happen to him and kept it hush hush. Also, is open now/anyone have an update on how far people are?

Stream I’m watching is up to Fatescribe.

Garrosh just disappears after the raid fight, there’s no dialogue or anything from what I saw unless I missed something.

2 Likes

If that is the canon ending for him that sucks. Unless they tie it to some sort of renown based quest or something they havent implemented.

1 Like

Expect a moment as shocking as when Vol’jin was named warchief or Sylv torched the tree (although doing it with ICCatapults was a big twist).

Well I am going to bed and later I’ll do some quests/maybe run the new dungeon hopefully the new cinematic is up by then.