Been a supporter of classic since day 1

I have been a supporter of classic while since day one. But not anymore they are giving streamer priority to Hype up a game rather than test the game. And it’s even to the point where they delete threads that’s logically express it such things happen rather than to justify an actual answer. I hope others lash out to they deserve

7 Likes

They are deleting threads (like this one probably) because you havent said anything that literally ten thousand other players haven’t said in the past four days.

7 Likes

They’re deleting threads?

They should be, and hopefully tagging accounts to keep them out of beta. The less stupid players the better.

There are thousands in the beta, maybe 100 total streamers. It’s a non issue.

8 Likes

Re-read this sentence… then ask yourself why they might delete your post.

Streamers that have beta (I don’t) are generally people giving very legitimate feedback. What exactly do you feel you have to offer to the beta test at this point that they can’t?

4 Likes

13.5 weeks and none of this will matter because we all will be playing the game. We’ll all be home again. So relax and find something else to worry about.

6 Likes

I have been a supporter of classic since day negative 1500 and still going strong.

4 Likes

Why is that a surprise and how is that bad? Marketing changes with time, we’re not in the days of advertising through web ads and TV commercials anymore. Most people use AdBlock and the number of TV viewers has drastically increased over the years. They’ll generate more interest through live streaming and word of mouth.

That’s because this complaint has been done a billion times over, the system is probably just picking it up as spam now. I fully agree you should be able to express your opinion and not be censored, but realistically how much more is going to be added that hasn’t already been said? It’d just be debating the same flawed logic arguments. What would’ve been a more productive thing to do in all this is make a megathread for everyone to complain about it in.

I don’t get why people are so horrified. This isn’t even just a Blizzard thing, all game developers use streamers to advertise their games because it gets people to buy them way more than the now archaic methods. People act like they had some guarenteed ticket into one of these tests and a streamer swooped in and took it from them. Even if 0 streamers got in, the chances of you, me, or most people here getting in are very slim. In fact, be happy you still have a chance, I can’t get in at all because you need a sub, you wanna talk about Blizzard doing something shady lol. But I’m not that bent about it, games coming out in not too long anyway.

I truly don’t think I’m that mature, maybe in some areas more than others, but holy **** how is it people in their 20’s+ are having such extreme overreactions to such minor things? Oh right, I forgot what generation I’m part of. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised with how insane I’ve seen people go in game chats at times.

I’ve watched some of the popular streamers and not so popular ones stream classic. In all honesty the stream and its chat provide more info then the streamer themselves. You could replace the streamer with a robot that does not speak and still get plenty of info.

Can’t really hate on streamers getting the main-passes.

Its the nature of the business. They are going to promote their game one way or another. Streamers is the best way to do that, along with commercials/ads…

Also, these streamers need to also keep their stream entertaining which is why they do random/odd things that most of us find silly. They are entertainers at the end of the day. They are trying to entertain the viewer while playing a video game. Viewing the game being played at its core can sometimes become a little stale after a few hours…

The beta test is akin to Vanilla: Not everyone gets a trophy. I would have thought the Classic player had thicker skin than this. Instead we have people crying over not getting into beta like a bunch of spoiled entitled brats…
Stop making these threads. You’re making us look bad.

1 Like

Get over yourself OP. You are not entitled to anything.

Thanks for saying I’m in my 20’s I’m a bit older…I played in original vanilla beta and was an active contributor to it actually. I am 35. I don’t want in beta but would prefer to not see the game getting butchered because streamers need content…I work 12-15 hours 6 days a week. A perfect example of what is wrong with these testers(streamers) they lack basic knowledge of vanilla and retail game. They all think Ilvl in retail restricted a premade dungeon group which it doesn’t… They also instead of reporting the fact that druids can use potions in forms as a bug embrace it as a buff and are saying its working as intended.

Streamer priority doesn’t exist.

Ythisens confirmed this earlier and then proceeded to get verbally attacked by one of your crowd.

Your credibility got lost with that.

And where is Ythisens now? no longer working for blizzard and hanging with the streamers in Beta… and you won’t even see me on the forum during that time

So?

Your side still lost all credibility when you chose to verbally attack the only CM who ever regularly engaged with us and shared our hype for Classic.

I didn’t attack any CM any CM talk was brought up by you; and i just countered it with facts no attacks, did I lie anywhere there no I didn’t, Esfand has vods on twitch talking to Ythisens, does he work for blizzard anymore no he doesn’t, just speak the truth…

This so much. This is actually embarrassing. The community is imploding due to whining babies. I’ve been a defender of the community for so long and praised it. Geez… starting to think those retail naysayers might be onto something…

I swear some of you just want to be angry about something. I genuinely think you guys need to take a step back. WoW is obviously making you miserable, go do something you find fun. I feel like a lot of you are having serious problems handling this and maybe you should consider stepping away from games for a bit. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

But you have to admit…it’s so entertaining!

No, he doesn’t because he was laid off.

But he still knows more about how Blizzard works than you or I do. Being privvy to that sort of thing was part of his job and he has no reason to lie about the company after what happened to him if they really are the greedy monsters you think they are.

I’ll take whatever he has to say about the subject over some nobodies on the forums.