Been a supporter of classic since day 1

Cool, bye. I’m going to guess you never would have been satisfied with Classic.

I’ve got yours and Padre’s backs, Crumbs. For whatever that’s worth.

It was for the first couple of days lol. Now it’s just nerd drama :nerd_face:

Awww thanks. I love you but you should really roll Horde nudge nudge :kissing_heart:

putting words in my mouth again… where did I ever say greedy? I state nothing but facts and that they are making the game worse because they care about hype rather than gameplay

I’m bifactional. This is just the character with the highest trust level. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good thing they’re not making Classic, they’re just porting it.

Save your angst for Retail where it belongs, dude.

Ooh la la lol :wink:

:blush:

Anyway, yeah… what were we saying…?

I’ll stop making threads like this when they start getting classic right; its very simple; I don’t want beta access though I would be a better choice than many…despite my lack of time to dedicate to testing. And look at streaming now that WSG is released no one plays the game or tries to find bugs just pvps in WSG…

everyone taking streamers side is secretly going invite me look blizz im a good guy lmao

1 Like

They have been getting Classic right.

Not all of us. I personally hope I don’t get beta because I would run the risk of getting too attached to my beta character. I’d prefer to save that for launch.

On the other hand, I don’t trust the testers we have now to report the things I’ve seen in the stress test.

I guess you could get attached but when it releases everything you do will stick and you can be like I helped get this game where it is. but imo its a advert scheme not beta testing so im of no help

It better be of testing. Literally half of Stormwind Keep’s exterior is missing and I don’t know if Blizzard’s going to do anything about that bug report unless it comes from me in the beta forums and not here because I don’t have beta access…

See this is all that I am Preaching is to make the game the best by bringing in more testers… 3 months til classic releases why not have 3x the testers and separate into 3 groups and each give 1 month access including streamers that way different players get to give input, different crowds are reached and overall better content will be released on Aug 27th

1 Like

Lol Not me!! I’m not on the “streamers side”, I’m on the anti whining side lol. A few complaints is completely fine. But when it’s the majority of posts, that’s when it becomes tiresome. Maybe people can try and moan together in just a couple of threads… lol :woman_shrugging:

I’m not even subbed so I obviously don’t care about getting in.

1 Like

that sounds like a good idea

if you know its just another rant thread why do you put your 2 cents in? you know your not gonna change angry peoples mind.

Then why not make a thread specifically about that instead of bashing streamers?

The streamers are literally like 5% of the beta’s population.