Bee Mount Can't Be Used By Horde (and just general discussion about Horde/Alliance mounts)

On a more serious note, with enough complaining I am positive the Bee mount will be made available to Horde characters at some point. Just need to rally the troops to get behind this 2019 injustice.

1 Like

Iā€™ll sign your petition. Bi-faction support, wow!

Lets get a GoFundMe set up to revert this slap in the face.

2 Likes

We got all the story and cinematics. They get a mount. Seems fair.

2 Likes

And alliance got most of legion all to themselvesā€¦ I donā€™t remember horde getting consolation prizes.

4 Likes

What exclusive mounts?

Kuafon, Torcali? Usable by Alliance. The new Direhorns and Pterodactlys? Reskins. Alliance have had access to color variations since Mists of Pandaria.

Iā€™ll admit the Hyena and Blood Tick Flying Spider thing are unique but color variations are available to the Alliance, much like Horde can get a horse and donkey.

What 100% exclusive model does the Horde have? Not counting things like the Undercity Bat(which Alliance has the Teldrassil Hyppogryph to even out) and the Bat from Service Medals(reskin, while Alliance got the Priestess Moonsaber, which while another cat, has a ton of detail and is pretty unique, so Alliance won on this one).

Iā€™m all for each Faction having some exclusive mounts that mesh with their style, their zones, etcā€¦ But the moment Blizzard made Kuaā€™fon and Child of Torcali usable by Alliance, it threw that out. Not to mention, those are reskins of modelā€™s weā€™ve had since Pandaria. The bee is 100% unique. There is nothing comparable.

If they want to keep this 100% unique mount exclusive, fine. But Horde needs a 100% unique mount exclusive to it as well.

Also, Horde story for BFA was trash, so Horde really didnā€™t win in that regard either as some people say. So many leaders lost, Rastakhan lost, half the loa dead or corrupted on arrival. Half of the remaining loa subjugated by their own followers or forgotten. The Horde story was laughable. lol. But I digress.

6 Likes

The Alliance is waiting for me? If I ever want to punish myself for some great evil on my part I will take you up on that. Till then, the Alliance is for people in need of sleep. NO mount is worth the terrible boredom of the Alliance quest chain.

As a Horde player, Iā€™d rather have a wasp or hornet.

Bees are too cute to be on the Horde.

I have an ally toon, unlike alot of these 1 faction diehards & in all fairness i should not be able to ride Kuaā€™fon as ally. Either take the dinos away from the alliance or give the bee to everyone.

p.s the bias people in this thread are annoying af, it amazes me there really are people who donā€™t have another faction toon in a 15yr old game.

1 Like

Thereā€™s no such thing as equal or fair in this game anymore. See Legion class mounts.

2 Likes

No. I confirmed this earlier involving my testing. The bee mount has the Alliance insignia next to it and will not pop up in the Horde spell book as something they can use because itā€™s not there right now at all, meanwhile the Child of Torcali is in the spellbook for both factions even if you donā€™t have it.

Wasnā€™t it advertised as Alliance only at Blizzcon?

Probably some poor attempt to appease Alliance players for the poor story and lack of any win that is substantial in this so-called faction war.

I have one on cross faction alt either server, Ran one up to 100 when it was max, (Double Agent Achieve) other to 87. Alliance is just BORING.

Much like elves, yaā€™ll shouldnā€™t be in the horde. /spit

Perhaps it is foreshadowing Horde becoming alliance-lite and gaining access

Youā€™re right, my allegiance is to Kaelā€™thas, and now Sylvanas.

Besides, arenā€™t Undead Death Knights everything that Sylvanas hates? You basically served the one person she hates more than life itself.

Iā€™d gladly leave the Horde. The Horde Means Nothing!

Which was known a month ago, Shadina.

Apparently not to most people, including people who had been asking in the blue post earlier if the mount could be earned on Alliance, but used on both factions. And this thread is also proof of that as many people have also said they didnā€™t know and offered suggestions which donā€™t work.

Iā€™d be happy with a half a bee mount.

Letā€™s call him Eric.

5 Likes

Are all your mounts named Eric?