Bee Mount Can't Be Used By Horde (and just general discussion about Horde/Alliance mounts)

Im not im ok with it being allaince only got some dino mounts instead.

1 Like

It will just become a funny looking ground mount in the next expansion until flying is unlocked.

Seriously, it should be unlocked for both factions once the grind is complete.

2 Likes

I get it… not for everyone. :slight_smile:

Maybe when you Horde can win a battle or appoint a sane leader you’ll deserve a majestic Bee mount. until then, scurry off.

1 Like

Not accurate. Alliance can use Kua’fon.

6 Likes

I would feel bad except the Horde just got an entire expansion.

8 Likes

i dont feel bad in the slightest. i started as a horde player and left for alliance due to the elitist mentality that runs wild in horde members. “you dont pvp? get off my server scrub!” you dont raid? lul loser, go play alliance" ya, no sympathy at all.

2 Likes

More Alliance bias.

I honestly don’t care. Horde has literally everything handed to them on a silver platter, and is the Easy Mode faction.

9 Likes

The bee mount should be Alliance exclusive. Some things ought to be split like that. Everything shouldn’t be for both factions. Kua’fon should have been Horde exclusive as well, why it wasn’t I don’t know.

People keep comparing this to kua’fon but it’s probably more accurate to compare it to the bloodswarmer, which is a mount unique to Horde that Alliance cannot obtain.

4 Likes

Are we going to pretend there aren’t Horde only mounts?

8 Likes

I really think the bee mount should be like Kua’fon/Torcali. Makes more sense…

3 Likes

Yes, they can.

Edit: quoting got messed up.

I’m really upset about the horse controversy but two wrongs don’t make a right.

If a hordie wants to make an alliance character and go through the rep grind on that character the bee mount should be usable on their main.

Likewise the Alliance should be able to do the same with the horde mounts.

6 Likes

Assuming half the playerbase literally doesn’t play both factions?

You people are delusional.

1 Like

If you can earn it, you can use it. There is no only half the player base can use.

I maxed out my first ally toon for this. I was expecting to have to do all the steps to earn it on my Ally toon then freely use it on my Horde toons like how Kua’fon and Torcali work now.

4 Likes

I’m like 99.99% sure Alliance cannot use a mount exclusive to Talanji’s expedition.

I suspect this is to make up for the variety of mounts on the Horde side while we got reskins. The Alliance was told it was because those mounts (horses/gryphons) are Iconic to humans. Well raptors are iconic to Trolls and yet they didn’t get reskins of those.

I dunno.

:cookie:

9 Likes