Beautiful Pictures of World of Warcraft

Sometimes it’s nice to just take a moment and remember the beautiful things about the game we play. So I invite you to post some of your favorite screenshots of some of the most beautiful places in Azeroth. You can leave a comment along with the picture, or just let the view speak for itself.

This is a picture taken of Uldum before N’zoth’s awakening. One of my favorite aspects of this zone when it was first introduced were its clouds.

57 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/AbSjz1r

I love Dalaran!

9 Likes
13 Likes

how u put the web site

1 Like

Eversong Woods.

I can stare at it for hours, it’s so beautiful.

4 Likes

I can’t post a pic but I’d like to say Mulgore is beautiful. You can even see Hyjal off in the distance.

2 Likes

Highmountain has my favorite night time sky of all time. I love coming here just to look at it. I wish it could get darker, and I’d love to use the Inky Black Potion but that changes the sky and removes what’s beautiful about it.

76 Likes

I am not the greatest at screen shots, but back when I was leveling my hunter, I looked over Un’goro Crater, and was just really enjoying this view. I had to get the picture.

Imgur

13 Likes

It’s not my screenshot, but I always liked this picture of pre-goblin Azshara.

60 Likes

This is the camera roll I use for a desktop. I shrunk the pictures:

it’s two screen shots from each expac except Classic. I can’t decide what I want my second to be.

60 Likes

Not entirely a background, but it was during an ingame cinematic during Legion, on Argus.

can’t post images, yet, so if anyone wants to do the honors

https ://imgur .com/a/tmBvbQf

5 Likes

Was this what you wanted to share?

12 Likes

Wish i was allowed to share images, lazy wow mods

1 Like

Yes, thanks!

3 Likes

26 Likes

You’re welcome to just post the url of the site that has the picture, or, like me, you can create a Pinterest board and load up your screenshots there, open them (by clicking on them,) and then use that URL there to post in here. Usually if the picture is on a webpage with nothing else on it, that is the URL you want to use. So for example:

https://syrco.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/screenshot1.jpg

This will either have that URL typed out on the page for people to see or give you something like this (if your trust level is high enough.)

Hope that helps, and I’m really loving some of the screenshots here! Please keep them coming!

24 Likes

Here are a couple of mine… I need to find the rest but I am not sure where I stashed them.

Imgur

:cookie:

17 Likes

Here is today’s pic from me. I can’t for the life of me remember where this is, but I always love taking pictures from odd angles. Sometimes it’s just nice to see things from a different perspective.

As always, still loving seeing these, even if they’re just links. Please keep them coming!

9 Likes

That looks like Aszuna, where Prince Fardonis and his people are.

Edit: The place where you pick up your emissary/paragon cache.

2 Likes

To me it looks like Val’sharah, Temple of the Moon.

2 Likes