Bearded lady dwarves!

They also had them in the unreleased Warcraft Adventures.

If they don’t give the options to the other dwarves, I’m going to actually be quite angry.

7 Likes

thanks for the Windows notification, you don’t need MY FACTS, here it smells for another reason that I dislike.

But nevertheless I am not dissatisfied as I told you, if it is an option, it does not affect that much, but you have to be careful of its social contract that does not help much to the quality of WoW now.

Believe me, what I want is to get as far away as possible from the crap of HELLO KITTY ISLAND WOKECRAFT: DRAGON-CAREFLIGHT, and I even want to see Warcraft.

In the end Mezten made Warcraft make great again.

Hello Kitty Island Adventure was a treasure.

1 Like

but not for Warcraft, thank Mezten who took us away from that crap full of hugs and dragon-care.

I appreciate your considerate and well intended reply.

I am, uh, unsure about the whole incisive words wielded like a sword of truth that you use to strike the unassuming forum commenters lol tbh it’s a bit of a strange take on a gaming forum but if this gives you comfort IRL, I say go for it. I did not realize you thought your words had such effect, but, you know what, who am I to say they don’t have such an effect on others.

I hope you stay as open minded as you are eager to fight for what’s right.

1 Like

Kinda hoping we get this for reg dwarves too.

7 Likes

Why we’d want it is because historically, dwarven lore has women established as having beards. It’s absolutely nothing new and the models are finally able to reflect the lore

5 Likes

i honestly don’t believe that is correct.

This sounds like a very poor attempt to get me to say something running afoul of the social contract. Or in short, Lawfare efforts since the usual polite debate is enraging and infuriating. Refer to my post in supra and the screenshot I linked. Pharazon has linked an animated version.

I stand by the statement that too many people on these forums are fishing for reasons to be mad and angry. I find that to be a waste of energy and time. And I stand by the statement that I find that both sad and shallow at best.

Additionally, no one is or has been named, for that would actually be prohibited by the contract. An opinion and assessment by contrast is not. Any other assumptions fall on the reader, not the writer, as it’s up to them to discern how they process the words. Yet unlike others on these forums, I accept that I have no control over other players, and I do not try to bully them into compliance with hyperbolic claims or name-calling.

4 Likes

https:// wowpedia.fandom.c om/wiki/Dwarf#Biology

right here

1 Like

Seems like a valid well documented source and not fandom.

so your source is a wiki page that can literally be edited by anyone for any reason without having to cite any sources?

1 Like

Might I suggest going to warcraft.wiki.gg instead? Same link structure.

1 Like

sounds like a lot of people are afraid of strong beautiful women

4 Likes

I see that he is a disgusting activist, even though he taught me that from the 1990s, it was already seen from the LotR Peter Jackson movie joke, but even so I would not agree with Blizzard, otherwise I would agree with this customization for better reasons and not because Blizzard’s agenda that really sucks.

I will believe your lie, but don’t come and threaten me, anyway, if I didn’t accept the contract, I wouldn’t play WoW right?

But I still have the freedom to agree and not.

Wiki is def a viable source since it cannot be updated by anyone at any time. I have def seen many news journal articles using the same top notch ref sources for research.

Third paragraph of the linked heading you have, though, does point to specific in-lore examples of bearded Dwarven women.

4 Likes

I linked that to them before but they ignored it.

Also all those trolling the thread. /shoo

6 Likes

how lewd! cover up them jewels boyo!
:see_no_evil:

2 Likes

wiki straight up cites a book where it states multiple dwarven women have beards