Bearded lady dwarves!

It’s in that, but for Blizzard it has nothing to do with what there was in the 1990s, yes or whether it is their inclusive quota, nothing that Tolkien has done.

Rather, Tolkien must be blamed because all of his conservationism went to waste by giving beards to female dwarfs.

Anyone low brained enough to try to make this a gender issue, or a social issue does not know Warcraft history.

Simple. Now. Be happy!

5 Likes

I’m just more impressed we got some Lord of the Clans dropped here. You get a kudos.

2 Likes

Why thank you. Have a terrific day Dyl. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You do the same!

1 Like

Pratchett fans will be happy.

4 Likes

I hope they sound like Dwarf men

1 Like

I don’t know about all that it’s confusing to me but I don’t have a dwarf ,this one looks cool.

1 Like

Exactly, why did they have to bring up body types when it had nothing to do with the thread. It was purposefully inflammatory at best.

2 Likes

finally real dwarves

7 Likes

But in any case it is not what was heard in Peter Jackson movie, not even from 1990 that you show.

Blizzard is going for another reason of its own interest.

However, it’s a minimum thing that happens in WoW, it’s time for more beards, I wish they did that for a forsaken for a Necromancer appearance.

1 Like

I would be happy with voice options.

4 Likes

Masculine, feminine, and a kind of an in-between possibly?

2 Likes

I would say a good 5 choices would be good where the pitches are deep to high.

1 Like

No they are not. You are not a mind-reader and you have no evidence that proves it. Stop trying to conflate your opinion as being the facts. They are not the same, and there is no way you could ever prove that. This is not the movie “Minority Report” where you can read another’s mind or the future.

Stuff like this has me convinced that on both sides of the ‘force’, there are people who simple cannot and refuse to be happy, and must do all they can to try and make others as miserable as them; not unlike psychic vampires.

If a person has a claim to make, sure. Air the claim. My stance is just that you better be able to defend it from counter-argument and scrutiny. If one can’t, then I’d suggest that the person really needs to pick their battles better. The whole claim of Bearded Dwarf girls catering to an agenda is pure absurdity, and showcases just how unhinged some people are. So I guess I’ll remain the Bendu, or the one in the middle.

I’m equal opportunity in my attacks. I don’t care which side does it, make a good argument or get rekt. Delusions, fantasy, over the top claims, name-calling to try and shut down dialogue; that’s where I go to town and become merciless. Simple as that. :slight_smile:

Can you guys believe it? THREE Expansions!! No leaks! As Taliesin would say… “eeeEeeeeEeeeee!!”

(Edit done to merge two replies. Spammer I am not. Talk like Yoda. I shall. :wink: )

6 Likes

I’m sorry, I’m open minded, but this is where I draw the line.

So unsettling.

3 Likes

We’re walking on eggs shells even help people on either sides get you in trouble .so be careful.

There is no peace in warcraft.

Tolken Dwarfs =/= Warcraft Dwarfs. They have never had bearded in wow till now.

Im kinda mad dwarf females got beards before Trolls. Vol’jin still the only one with a beard.

3 Likes

Those crystals look like they would make getting dressed in the morning rather painful.

1 Like

Cool, more options is always a good thing.

I am happy, that you are happy, Fuzzbutt.

4 Likes